ForumsThe TavernHalloween!

57 9957
lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

Old Hallows Eve is coming up..... What is everyone going as and what are they doing?

• 57 Replies
endlessrampage73
endlessrampage73
2,539 posts
Nomad

Trick-Or-Treaters are gonna start coming in an hour. I can't wait to scare all the little kids away so I can eat all of the candy that I'm supposed to give out to them. Does it start at 5:00 PM everywhere or is it only up here in Wisconsin?

dudeguy45
dudeguy45
2,917 posts
Peasant

That Daft Punk is perhaps the most epic Halloween pic ever.

Well my Halloween is postponed till Saturday.

TinyAnt
TinyAnt
70 posts
Nomad

Nothing. I didn't Trick Or Treat :P
Watched some Halloween classics though.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Took my little brother trick-or-treating. I dressed up as a vampire for apperances sake, then after he was done I changed and hung out with friends for a little bit. After that I got sick somehow and started puking, turns out I have the stomach flu... so I mostly lied in bed sleeping for a few hours after that. Woke up about an hour and a half ago and I feel a little better, but my stomach still hurts. :/

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

God you're my hero. I've been wanting to make this costume for a long time, but I never end up doing it. You sir, are awesome.

Thank you, It's surprisingly hard making the helmet, the rest is just a matter of good eyes.

Does it start at 5:00 PM everywhere or is it only up here in Wisconsin?

Probably depends where you are
pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

Am I the only one that when you get to a house and they leave out a bowl and there is no candy, I take the bowl and hide it in plain sight.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

I dressed up as a goth/emo person. My parents refuse to ever buy me a costume, so I had to improvise. Black boots, black pants, black shirt, white face makeup, black face makeup, choker (necklace).
I got a looooooot of candy. I only went for the candy. Sorry if that sounds greedy :P

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

I dressed up as a cat. I love cats! I filled my pillow case up! I was trick or treating for hours.

dragonhunter422
dragonhunter422
130 posts
Nomad

i didnt do anything so i just watched movies and tv all night. fun, huh? :|

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
289 posts
Scribe

My brother went as Rorschach from Watchmen. Some people only dress up when they are little kids, but once you get older costumes get COOL.

I sat on the roof above my front door with a basket full of candy and lowered it down on a rope to kids who rang the doorbell. I got some funny reactions.

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Last night was so fun. I went with a group of friends and we had a blast. We mostly just rang people's doorbells and ran away. Their reactions were really funny (especially if you do the same house like 4 times) and my friends smashed a bunch pumpkins and of course we got tons of candy. Then we went to my house and chilled. Pretty sweet night.

Showing 46-56 of 57