ForumsThe TavernWhat math class do you take??

57 8539
CJohnson81
CJohnson81
36 posts
Nomad

I take Algebra II but its calculus at a college level.. makes sense right? But its pretty hard. Our teacher has a high demand which makes it pretty hard. Fortanutely, I have a 82 in that class

• 57 Replies
TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

Thanks for making me feel bad. I am never going to return to this thread again. =P If I was in APC, I think I would die. And what grade are you in? Sophomore?

I..I'm sorry. D:
I'm a Junior. :P
So not actually THAT impressive.

stupid algebra 2 but im in 8th grade so its a lot harder than you guys probably think it is. Fortunately i have a 93 in that class...

I remember, young'un. I remember. :P
Fortunately I have a 95 in Calculus.
johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I am taking business math this year, and I took Algebra II last year.

dric454
dric454
68 posts
Nomad

None...I Hate All Math Subject's,,,I Curse Them...HAHAH!!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

College algebra and Trigonometry. But I shifted to a business course and I think they have Business math and economics.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

Im not that smart...
I do begginers algebra...

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

im not that smart either like faunbard im not doing very goos in algebra i might go back to pre-algebra

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I take stupid geometry, and my mom already taught me everything during summertime. (I am not homeschooled)

xfirealchemistx
xfirealchemistx
370 posts
Nomad

Statistics for Health and Social Sciences

JC18
JC18
15 posts
Nomad

Geometry, which is a tenth grade class. And I'm in eighth grade.

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

im taking algabra 2 with a teacher that doesnt know when to stop telling us information used in calculous.

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

I'm taking Algebra... Along with ninth and tenth graders.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I stopped at algebra II when I was in high school. It was all that was required to graduate, so I didn't feel the need to take any more math classes. I'm great at math, but I also hate it with a burning passion.

cablecar1
cablecar1
158 posts
Nomad

I take Algebra I. Right now that's a level higher than the normal pre-algebra classes your supposed to take at 8th grade.

Exact same for me.
SneakR
SneakR
88 posts
Bard

lol what do you mean by what maths class do we take there is only one type of math's class isnt there lol.......?

master565
master565
4,104 posts
Nomad

lol what do you mean by what maths class do we take there is only one type of math's class isnt there lol.......?

Um... no, not really at all. Maybe until 5th grade but that's about it.
Showing 31-45 of 57