ForumsThe Tavernif u could date any girl what would she be like?

38 7248
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

ok so for me she would have 2 be one of two

1. she would have to be a white girl with blonde hair(idk how to explain the kind of blonde) and have blue eyes (eyes dont matter that much) and any age from 12 - 15 she would have to be skiny but not super skiny and nice and funny and not afraid to talk her mind

or

2. she would have to have a tan sorta like a latina tan or she could be latina and have brownnish color hair and brown eyes and skiny and same age group and have to be nice funny and not afriad to speak her mind

now wat about you

if any girls read this and are like 1 or 2 then please comment on my profile please lol

• 38 Replies
schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

My girl would be like me, brown hair brown eyes, good size weight, as in skinnyish, and be funny and super(and probably way too much) out going.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

haha you kinda described me hahahaha

i like girls like u then lol

AHAHAHAAHAA! HAHAHAHA! Ahahahaha! Hehehe...hehe....ha. That didn't make this thread in the least bit more awkward.

I just want someone who I can argue/talk with about different topics. Including, religion, video games, just about everything.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

haha you kinda described me hahahaha
i like girls like u then lol
AHAHAHAAHAA! HAHAHAHA! Ahahahaha! Hehehe...hehe....ha. That didn't make this thread in the least bit more awkward.

Amen. lol ^ ^ didn't make things awkward at all.

I just want someone who I can argue/talk with about different topics. Including, religion, video games, just about everything.

Hm, interesting. Do you mean discuss or argue?
Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

A nice girl who is a little bit on the quieter side, but isn't too reserved. I'm not all that concerned with looks (although I probably wouldn't want to ask out someone who looks like the side of a house). Also, she would have to like some stuff I do.

pablo4270
pablo4270
1,930 posts
Peasant

She has to be attractive, listen to good music, be kind and considerate, take on my sense of humor, brown over blond over ginger, on the tanner Italian side or something like that.

d_dude
d_dude
3,523 posts
Peasant

Hm, interesting. Do you mean discuss or argue?

Both really. I'd like to be able to share my excitement, while I also like trying to prove my point to somebody who disagrees with me.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

she would have to be a white girl with blonde hair

That's rather specific. Why does it even matter what she looks like, as long as she loves you?

eyes dont matter that much

Oh, that makes it okay. Even though skin color and hair are dependent factors in your ideal girl, as long as the color of the eyes doesn't matter, you're a perfectly sensible person who doesn't judge others just from their appearance.

she could be latina and have brownnish color hair and brown eyes

Now you're bringing ethnicity into this? Why does it matter what ethnicity she is?

and skiny

Adding insult to injury. What happens if you decide to commit yourself to her, and she gains some weight? What are you going to do then, leave her at the Cheesecake Factory?

She has to be attractive

No. She doesn't.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would like her to seem pretty to me. Which usally involves nice hair, and whatever I think a nice face looks like. What she needs though, is a good personality. Pretty will only get you so far.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I want her to be perfect in every way. if she isnt, whats the point?

Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

Like Selena Gomez, would be just fine to me..

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Someone lik my girlfriend. Around 1.65 m, blonde hair, little tanned, 2 eyes, this is hard, nice person, humorous, long hair.

I suck at this.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I don't really care of what she looks like (but if she's beautiful, that's better of course xD).
She would be interesting and intelligent. She would be different of me with a vision of the world completely different. She has to be tolerant and a little bit eccentric.
If she plays an instrument and music takes a big place in her life, so she's perfect

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Good taste in music.

Or bad taste in music, so I can argue with her.

:]

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

Pazx has a win-win situation haha

My perfect Girlfreind would be skinny, white, any hair colour (execpt red) Scouse like me and a nice personality

pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

my girlfriend of course.
she is nice,smart,a good kisser and butyfull

Showing 1-15 of 38