ForumsThe Tavernif u could date any girl what would she be like?

38 7249
bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

ok so for me she would have 2 be one of two

1. she would have to be a white girl with blonde hair(idk how to explain the kind of blonde) and have blue eyes (eyes dont matter that much) and any age from 12 - 15 she would have to be skiny but not super skiny and nice and funny and not afraid to talk her mind

or

2. she would have to have a tan sorta like a latina tan or she could be latina and have brownnish color hair and brown eyes and skiny and same age group and have to be nice funny and not afriad to speak her mind

now wat about you

if any girls read this and are like 1 or 2 then please comment on my profile please lol

• 38 Replies
pruimenmoes
pruimenmoes
35 posts
Nomad

and who don't like alive girlfriends right?

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

First of all: I'm like half-asexual.

The other part of me like... girls. I don't know if it's something common with the girls I like.

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

she would have to be a white girl with blonde hair
That's rather specific. Why does it even matter what she looks like, as long as she loves you?
eyes dont matter that much
Oh, that makes it okay. Even though skin color and hair are dependent factors in your ideal girl, as long as the color of the eyes doesn't matter, you're a perfectly sensible person who doesn't judge others just from their appearance.
she could be latina and have brownnish color hair and brown eyes
Now you're bringing ethnicity into this? Why does it matter what ethnicity she is?
and skiny
Adding insult to injury. What happens if you decide to commit yourself to her, and she gains some weight? What are you going to do then, leave her at the Cheesecake Factory?

this is just what i like about girls and the only thing that i judge about how ppl look is if they are pretty or not and if she gained some wait thats fine and i meant latina because i like the tan they have so why dont u just stfu?
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I want her to be perfect in every way. if she isnt, whats the point?

perfect is boring haha.
dont you guys want a girl that makes you smile? or is it all about how pretty or how good of a kisser she is?
VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

Ernie says :

That's rather specific. Why does it even matter what she looks like, as long as she loves you?

Agree with Ernie. Check.

Oh, that makes it okay. Even though skin color and hair are dependent factors in your ideal girl, as long as the color of the eyes doesn't matter, you're a perfectly sensible person who doesn't judge others just from their appearance.

Agree with Ernie. Check.

Now you're bringing ethnicity into this? Why does it matter what ethnicity she is?

Agree with Ernie. Check.

Adding insult to injury. What happens if you decide to commit yourself to her, and she gains some weight? What are you going to do then, leave her at the Cheesecake Factory?

Agree with Ernie ;P ...And what would I do..? I would have joined her in that delicious voyage in the Cheesecake Factory. Yumm.

I'm agreeing with Ernie 102%. The question topic: "if you could date any girl what would she be like?" is supposed to leave all factors of any girl open for the taking.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

Very simple for me. i myself am very tall. i am 6'3, so if she was like maybe 5'11 or 6'0 that would deffinatly be nice. preferably blonde, caucasian, smart, funny, and likes the same music as i do

JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

perfect is boring haha.
dont you guys want a girl that makes you smile? or is it all about how pretty or how good of a kisser she is?

If she were perfect, she probably should make people smile. Right?
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

If she were perfect, she probably should make people smile. Right?

perfect isnt possible.. what would bring happyness if she just agreed with you on everything, that would get boring.
Szeep
Szeep
27 posts
Nomad

perfect isnt possible.. what would bring happyness if she just agreed with you on everything, that would get boring.

even imperfection could be perfect if who is looking is deeply in love
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

even imperfection could be perfect if who is looking is deeply in love

yeah i agree with that. but i think they where saying more as like perfect perfect, idk maybe
Drift89
Drift89
214 posts
Nomad

^^ lol
But seriously...

Someone with either brown or blonde hair. Eyes; I don't really mind, someone nice, not really out going and not really shy, about my height (im quite short, lol) and someone who likes the music I like.

TheAtheist
TheAtheist
132 posts
Peasant

She would be Kate Beckingsale.... She is sooooo.... Just wow XD

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would date a girl like selena gomez. But if I did then she would get arrested.... So basicly I tend to like girls with nice long hair, and a pretty face. Though with a personality you really like those things don't matter much. Their inner beauty actually makes their outer beauty even more beautiful.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
655 posts
Nomad

@Ernie15

Wow... great comment on the first page. Really. It made me happy =)

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

(reads mention of celebs)

Oh dear.

I would date someone who is not only attractive and not an idiot, but a girl who not only shares some of my common interests but also..

..eh, where was I? Oh yes.. I'd prefer someone I can either get along with or I lovingly hate. Both are fine (they work).

Oh, and naming physical characteristics or specific attitudes is not the way I roll.

Lastly, I'd be sure to date someone who is alive.

Showing 16-30 of 38