ForumsThe TavernOuija Board

54 8975
wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

Now for those of you who do not know how to say this, it's the board that "allows" you to "talk" to "spirits". Obviously I'm not a believer myself but I am going to be using one tomorrow because I do not believe and my friends are petrified of the board.
So if you do believe have you ever used one? If so what's your story? Also does anyone know where we can buy one? We tried looking at Wal-mart but no such luck...

• 54 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

You know, all these personal stories of how creepy they are/what has come about from using them just makes me want to try one out myself just to see if something really does happen. I get the whole thing behind it, I just don't think I'd fall for it...but then again, idk. Hence the appeal to trying it.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

It's a wooden plank. Exactly what is blasphemy about that?

According to Judeo-Christian religions, it is contacting Satan or his demons. Our religions forbid us from associating with evil beings in any way.

only demons or ghosts too? and if yes, are all of them evil? how can you know that a demon/ghost is evil?
mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

One time I did a Ouija board and I asked "How will I die?" It said,"Fall," so yeah. I barely get a good night's sleep now.

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

Um.. before my mom was Seventh Day Adventist.. she used to play with that. She told me it's scary.. it spells out words and calls evil spirits into ur house.. spirits use to mess with her.. I can't stop you from using it but I'm just gonna say that it's pretty dangerous :\\

Showing 46-49 of 54