ForumsThe TavernWhat annoys you (or what you hate)

65 9479
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

You what annoys me?
Tree nuts, mustards, people eating raw meat, dumb disney shows, dumb cartoon network shows, ppl who believe in ghosts ( no offence) britney spears,when i ask someone to help revise my work, but instead be a grammer nazi instead, my annoying loud bus driver, perverts, friends who try to act like perverts to fit in, ppl who think they r smart, ppl who think they r brave but in reality are not, im not a fan of dramatic prisses, the game poptropica( when like, 15 year olds play it< no offense> i dont like songs that r good but radio stations over play them to the point where they r annoying, i dislike food beggers at my school who buy LOTS of food and then try to mooch off of you, i dont like money moochers, and... and... and..
I'll think of more latr.

Post what u think is annoying or things u hate. (keep it appropiate)

• 65 Replies
TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

my younger sister...
(my answer is so much shorter then most of the posts here...)

Kasic
Kasic
5,552 posts
Jester

I've got 3 main things that annoy me.

1) Unnecessary noises and sounds, this includes all forms of music in general to the random sounds my siblins make.

2) People who are arrogant and believe they are always right even when proven wrong.

3) People who try to act like something they aren't.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i dislike racism, sexism, animal abusing, ummm... i dont usually get mad or dislike things... oh yeah, when people try to shove things in your throat like beliefs. or when people listen to only what they want to listen or answer your questions in a way that has nothing to do with the point of what you asked (you can change listen to read too). i dont like it when things arent fair (cant complain about it though). and when other people (espacially my father) think about me things that arent even true.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

1.) Kleptomaniacs

2.) Arguments cause by the stupidest of things

3.) Arrogance

4.) Narcissism, but when someones is overly narcissistic.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

People who treat you so callously when you invest so much time and effort in a relationship with them. People who can just cut you off so easily; leaving you bewildered and hurt.

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I remembered more things i dont like
I hate racists, sexists when people are obsessed with zombies,black marketeers (like the black market) when people squeal alot unneccicarily, sixth graders (some of them) mean teachers, mean substitue teachers, the scam behind diet coke, ke$ha, cussing, autotunes, the annoying orange, raisons, when guys wear make-up, when guys wear capries, homosexuals (no offense, i dont hate them, its just against my religon, so please dont take offense.) Coffee freaks, druggies, lagging on computers, when your video game freezes suddenly, when your new video game breaks, when ppl try to be annoying, acne, when ppl post everything that happens in their life on facebook, text bombing, child kidnappers, dognappers, when ppl tell chuck norris jokes alot, when ppl say thats what she said ALL the time, when ppl say ur mom to almost everything( do u play basket ball? 'ur mom!' <then laughing uncontrollably&gt ummmmmmmmm.....
Ill think of more latr
P.s. liers who lie to u alot

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

So I'm hardcore, so I work fast food.

What really annoys me is people who don't know what they want. Then they pull up to the drive through speaker and sit them and say "um" literally 30 times before ordeing. If you don't know what you want, just ask me to hang on for a minute instead of saying "um"

Like literally I could punch people....

jakehcatcher
jakehcatcher
49 posts
Nomad

Dude get a real job go to college! you are never going to have a happy life while a fast food resturant! Wow

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

Dude get a real job go to college! you are never going to have a happy life while a fast food resturant! Wow

You sound really dumb right now. I'm 16. Congrats on making your self look like a complete arrogant fool.
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

[quote]Dude get a real job go to college! you are never going to have a happy life while a fast food resturant! Wow

You sound really dumb right now. I'm 16. Congrats on making your self look like a complete arrogant fool.[/quote]

Chill out dude
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

When I talk to people and they respond with things like "Yeah", "Okay", "Fine" when I typed up a lot and obviously want to have a conversation. Then when they actually want to talk to me they expect more.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I didn't finish the post, previous one can be deleted.

When I talk to people and they respond with things like "Yeah", "Okay", "Fine" when I typed/spoke a lot and obviously want to have a conversation. Then when they actually want to talk to me they expect more. After that the friendship starts to just go away. Been happening often on Facebook and school for me.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Our generation appreciates brevity I've noticed, a conversation can go on forever but it must be delivered in short bursts, otherwise their attention starts to wander. I personally don't have this problem person to person, but no matter how much I enjoy talking to somebody, I hate having to read walls of text on line. Just an idea?

I wouldn't necessarily say I hate anything that's trivial enough for idle commentary, I do dislike those people that skater mentioned, not because I work in a restaurant, but when I happen to be the person in line behind them, McDonalds puts their selections on a brightly lit board, shouldn't be heard to make a choice.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

It's not that I'm talking a lot... I just ask basic things and try to carry conversations (when writing it's like two short sentences) on and it seems they're not interested, so then I ask them about it then they argue with me.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Tch, people like that irritate me, I'm also not a fan of those people who send texts with nothing but emoticons or send a response with one word, when an appropriate response would require some thought.

Showing 16-30 of 65