ForumsThe TavernWhat annoys you (or what you hate)

65 9478
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

You what annoys me?
Tree nuts, mustards, people eating raw meat, dumb disney shows, dumb cartoon network shows, ppl who believe in ghosts ( no offence) britney spears,when i ask someone to help revise my work, but instead be a grammer nazi instead, my annoying loud bus driver, perverts, friends who try to act like perverts to fit in, ppl who think they r smart, ppl who think they r brave but in reality are not, im not a fan of dramatic prisses, the game poptropica( when like, 15 year olds play it< no offense> i dont like songs that r good but radio stations over play them to the point where they r annoying, i dislike food beggers at my school who buy LOTS of food and then try to mooch off of you, i dont like money moochers, and... and... and..
I'll think of more latr.

Post what u think is annoying or things u hate. (keep it appropiate)

• 65 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Our generation appreciates brevity I've noticed, a conversation can go on forever but it must be delivered in short bursts, otherwise their attention starts to wander.

It's true, if your post wasn't fing hilarious I wouldn't have read the whole thing.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I hate when people beat me to the punch of something I pointed out to them.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I hate when people beat me to the punch of something I pointed out to them.

yw, you coulda done better anyway.
buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

school and teachers. nothing annoys me more than they do.

buldu
buldu
54 posts
Peasant

and that you cant remove your post at armorgames community.

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

1. People who mix up Anime and Manga.

2. People who think everything is racist, shovanistic, ect.

3. People who point out my spelling errors

4. People who take trolling to seriously. Seriously guys... I'm not really a five year old with a druggy mom.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Are you sure?

And let's be honest, it's the internet, there are always going to be people like me who point out that you probably me chauvinistic, regardless of the fact that you probably did that on purpose to make a point.

I have discovered something that I hate: standardized testing, actually hate is too mild a description, I loathe it with every fiber of my being.

CalvinKidd137
CalvinKidd137
888 posts
Nomad

Hypocrites, confusing teachers, even more confusing homework, hypocrites, haters, the list goes on.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

And let's be honest, it's the internet, there are always going to be people like me who point out that you probably me chauvinistic, regardless of the fact that you probably did that on purpose to make a point.

Bro, if you're going to use a thesaurus, at least use the words that you think make you look smart correctly.
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I really hate people with no common sense. People who don't respect others. When your phone rings off the hook all day long. When I wake up in the morning and brew coffee, and pour it in a cup only to open the fridge and find out I have no Milk, or look in the Sugar bowl to find out it's empty. When your cab driver is a **** and tries taking "Short Cuts" that are in actuality long cuts. When someone asks a stupid question. Useless Siblings. Teachers that can't teach to save their lives. Having only crotchety old men for politician that look evil and greedy. When I light my cigarette backwards when I'm drunk and I look like a complete fool. Missing my bus. Large groups of people that stand smack dab of a hallway in a mall, blocking everyone's walk way. When you go to a restaurant for a specific item or drink, and they are all out of it.

The list could go on forever lol, but i'll just leave it at that....

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

Having only crotchety old men for politician that look evil and greedy.

those are called republicans, and they are evil and greedy.
Josh90909
Josh90909
14 posts
Nomad

I hate it when your explaining really simple or it may even not be simple, and people don't understand you, or your just explaining the truth to someone and then they disagrre with you. That's what really gets me annoyed.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

those are called republicans, and they are evil and greedy.

Not everyone lives in the States, I live in Canada, obviously our government system is quite similar but it's not exactly the same. We don't use the same terms as you. And I do think all of my country's politicians look evil and greedy, especially the Conservatives.
super_punk
super_punk
52 posts
Nomad

rude customers, people who call me foul names, stupidity, people who do bad things and blame them on me, loud and obnoxious people who are ignorant, people who shout at me for no reason

Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

theres a guy whos really annoying in my school he's name amit also my older sister can be annoying at times and i find getting saliva or food down the wrong way irritates me.

Showing 31-45 of 65