ForumsThe TavernWhat annoys you (or what you hate)

65 9476
Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

You what annoys me?
Tree nuts, mustards, people eating raw meat, dumb disney shows, dumb cartoon network shows, ppl who believe in ghosts ( no offence) britney spears,when i ask someone to help revise my work, but instead be a grammer nazi instead, my annoying loud bus driver, perverts, friends who try to act like perverts to fit in, ppl who think they r smart, ppl who think they r brave but in reality are not, im not a fan of dramatic prisses, the game poptropica( when like, 15 year olds play it< no offense> i dont like songs that r good but radio stations over play them to the point where they r annoying, i dislike food beggers at my school who buy LOTS of food and then try to mooch off of you, i dont like money moochers, and... and... and..
I'll think of more latr.

Post what u think is annoying or things u hate. (keep it appropiate)

• 65 Replies
ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

My sis she's so annoying

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

school...
Siblings...

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I always found endermen to be annoying since they don't shut up and pick up your nicley placed things. also the fact that they take so long to drop endermen orbs, I have once killed at least 50 until i got an orb.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

Yeah everyone knows siblings are annoying, but now that mine is off to collage and I never see him, he doesen't take the cake for the most annoying.

TOP ANNOYING THINGS

1. GROUPS OF GIRLS WHO STAND IN THE HALLWAY AND TALK IN-BETWEEN CLASSES OR WALK REALLLLLLY SLOW.

2. When people get in my face. (runs in the family)

3. When people talk crap about my realigon.

4. Immature people...The kind that when you tell them to not do something, and they do it anyways.

5. Learning things in school that NEVER benefit you in life but you NEED to graduate.

6. Girls who think they are really hot but they are truely hoes that every admits behind their back.

7. Obama.

8. When my contact gets fudged.

9. Morning breath.

10. Teachers who are so one-sided either politically or religiously that they will do anything in their power to influence their pupils.

I'm sure I'v forget some but those are off my head. I'm sure many people agree with me!

Showing 61-64 of 65