ForumsThe TavernAny other AG users from Canada?

7 1660
Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Was just wondering where everyone was from, and more specifically if there were any other users from Canada, where I am from!

• 7 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

AG's forums have had a strong Canadian presence over the years. Let's pull out some people who have at least claimed to be Canadian, from my memory hat..

fst6
firetail_madness
wolf1991
loloynage2
kacboy
FallenSky
komputerkurt
Blu3sBr0s
Klaushouse
shayneii
brenda_1997
brooke_1997
d_dude
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE

I'm from lovely New Zealand, by the way.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

USA, though I've been to Canada several times because I have family up there.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,319 posts
Treasurer

fst6

I thought fst6 got perma-banned, yet I can see his profile. Either there's a glitch, or fst6 has been unbanned (or never banned in the first place). Therefore, something has to give.

Also, I'm from the USA, but I just wanted to point out the incorrect visibility of fst6's profile. In addition, I'm not a big fan of nationalism, which includes threads like this (especially if said nationalism is spam).
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I thought fst6 got perma-banned, yet I can see his profile. Either there's a glitch, or fst6 has been unbanned (or never banned in the first place). Therefore, something has to give.

It's just a cache-related thing that happens often here. It should fix itself in a few hours.

Anyway, aside from my family, I don't know many people from Canada, about three-four in real life and a few personally online. From what I remember going there it was a nice place, I loved the weather.
auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

Knight, you forgot me!! Jks, I agree with Patrick though, I don't really like these types of topics. If you want to know where someone's from, just check their profile.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Either there's a glitch, or fst6 has been unbanned (or never banned in the first place)

Look at his points. He was a gold king when he was banned, and he had over 5,000 forum posts. Now he's a wood prince, somehow, with nothing but games rated (which should only add up to 2442 total AP, but who cares; he's banned).

I don't live in Canada and I've never been to Canada, but apparently my great-grandparents were Canadian, which might indicate why I've been such a dedicated user over the past (almost) 3 years.
Cenere
Cenere
13,657 posts
Jester

Jks, I agree with Patrick though, I don't really like these types of topics. If you want to know where someone's from, just check their profile.

In addition, I'm not a big fan of nationalism, which includes threads like this (especially if said nationalism is spam).

Cool story bros, been reporting it, or just wanting to express you fairly offtopic dislike?

I have heard mention that Canada is the Denmark of America (or Denmark is the Canada of Europe, can't remember). This is about as much relation I have to this country, besides concluding it has about as many cool people as any other place and that place of living has little to do with anything on the internet, sans Facebook. And GoogleMaps, I guess.

Either way, as this type of thread doesn't usually give any proper reply since most users will respond as above and point out they have no relation to the country, and they more specifically is not a resident there, rather than leaving the thread for any natives to post on, they get locked. I will recommend you do as suggested and check up the provided profiles and well as generally check for the little flag on the profiles, and hope you get more lucky that way than here.
Showing 1-7 of 7