ForumsSupport Forum[req]The Last Castle Beta Help

13 4126
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I can't seem to connect to the server.Is this the right place to report this?(I do need support)Is there a limit to for the number of players at a time?

• 13 Replies
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

The server was down earlier. Should be back up now!

Daede
Daede
1 posts
Nomad

I can't get any part of the game to come up. It loads at first then shows the click or push any key sign. However when I click it does not give me a menu.

magnum4007
magnum4007
3 posts
Nomad

I am having the same problem. The game loads, then asks to click anywhere. So I do, the screen goes black, and then another screen comes up that says &quotroduced by armor games". The letters then fade away, but then nothing happens afterwards.

Freezezzy
Freezezzy
6 posts
Blacksmith

The game was perfect yesterday. No lag at all.

Today, I can't even connect to the server. I click on Multiplayer, and it seems to glitch out. Then, I'm back at the menu.

What happened?

codenick101
codenick101
1 posts
Nomad

i have been connecting to server for 10 min now so...

Cepheus5
Cepheus5
2 posts
Peasant

I am also experience issues with the game hanging on "Connecting to server..." I suppose this means that the server is down? Any estimate on when it will be back up?

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

Seems I am not the only one experiencing this issue. Mines specifically is the same as Cepheus5's it hangs onto the "Connecting to Server"

My guess is it will be fixed shortly most likely by tomorrow at most, I can't see it taking much longer unless it's some sort of serious issue. I guess we can just wait and hope for the best, unfortunately =[

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

The server was down earlier. Should be back up now!

Thanks,I'll try to connect now
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Now they say the page isn't there! GODDANGIT!

horlogium
horlogium
2 posts
Nomad

wats to poinf of remove the last castle beta from old beta website?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

I'm going to say to increase the amount of traffic so test out the stress of the servers.

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I'm going to say to increase the amount of traffic so test out the stress of the servers.

Sorry but i didn't get what you meant.
MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

Nevermind,the complete version is here,if someone could lock this thread.

Showing 1-13 of 13