ForumsThe TavernYour favorite non-video game?

111 41407
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Monopoly? Scrabble? Boggle? Connect 4? Chess? Checkers? Chutes and Ladders? Candy Land? Sorry? Battleship? Operation? Something else? What's your favorite game and why? Any good memories from your childhood related to it?

• 111 Replies
Avak989
Avak989
16 posts
Jester

Monopoly, Risk, Texas Hold 'em, Apples to Apples

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

I like to play Chess,Monopoly,Scrabble,Phase 10 and Uno I recently got really into playing them with family which is always super fun.

I like Chess because my dad and I always play when we see each other and it really can challenge your brain which is anthoer cool aspect of it to me.

I like Monopoly because I like the excitement of trying to get the boardwalk first (Because lets face it thats where the money is am I right?) Also in the rare occasion that I do end up winning its always fun to see your opponent try and avoid all your real estate lol.

I just recently got into scrabble mainly the board version ( I havnt tried words with friends alot of my family play the game though ) I like trying to come up with long fancy words. Seeing the priceless face of family memebers when their doubting my word exsist is always the best.

Ive been playing phase 10 since I was about 12 and have always enjoyed it. I can remember the long summer evenings when me and my mother (and sometimes my dad when he would come to visit) would gather around the dining room table and play. It always was a good way to spend time with them since one game usually last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

Uno Is always fun to play since its such a classical game plus when im with my grandmother (and sometimes my cousin) its usually what we play since whenever my cousin is voer she wants to play Uno since phase 10 is to difficult for her to understand (she is onyl eight after all)

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

I aways play magic the Gathering when i can,something makes it look interesting to me.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

Scrabble, 24, and some other card games.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

I adore Remi. Or any other Card game actually. Monopoly is great if you're bored and on a trip somewhere. Also Risk is very fun when there's many people

DonutCannon
DonutCannon
20 posts
Nomad

I like Mancala, and Monopoly. That's about it.

snappypinkie
snappypinkie
41 posts
Nomad

Monopoly, i like the idea of how it's played. Stratego is pretty awesome too.

KaneshRock
KaneshRock
1 posts
Nomad

there is no card games.poker

ziggdia
ziggdia
54 posts
Bard

Risk is where its at. also othello is pimpin!

frodo86
frodo86
474 posts
Shepherd

Definetly Risk.

Thuran
Thuran
71 posts
Peasant

Monopoly and Chess.

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Apples to Apples, Clue, Checkers, and Guess Who.

SloanerBoner
SloanerBoner
48 posts
Nomad

Monopoly or Checkers, Chess is for the more 'mentally developed people'. lol

The_DeVitor13
The_DeVitor13
66 posts
Nomad

monopoly... if the game board gets flipped over

DarkGamer99
DarkGamer99
608 posts
Nomad

I like to play solitaire a lot it's really fun.

Showing 46-60 of 111