ForumsWEPRYou support Israel? I DO

879 270908
bobbyr5
bobbyr5
7 posts
Nomad

I just feel the morals and ethics of the middle east aren't right compared to any western country.

• 879 Replies
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

I think nothing of it. Although they are a little strange. They just came to Israel, and said : This is ours.

I will assume that you mean the Palestinians.

Ok, I will concede that Israel should not exist, if anyone on this forum can answer these questions, and provide proof to back it up:

1. When was the country of Palestine established? (Note the word country)

2. Who was its first leader?

3. What were its chief exports/imports?

4. Who were famous actors/actresses/scientists who were born in this country?

5. What was their original language?

Please answer these questions to the best of your ability, for I am VERY interested in hearing your answers.
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Openly supporting Israel might get me murdered around here.

That being said, I still do. I'm stupid that way.

zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Orion, this is nothing compared to the forums on CNN. It can get pretty nasty considering that the mods are not known to all, and that there are frequent accusations of making up facts, of corrupting the CNN mod system to get some users banned, and all of this crap. Also, on articles about Israel, there are literally THOUSANDS of comments, while a brutal triple homicide might net about 300.

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Zaky, I think you may have misinterpreted my post.

I mean around where I live, and I mean murdered as in dead. Permanently. No life.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

1. When was the country of Palestine established?

It hasn't been accepted as a country yet due to the US veto power, but the State of Palestine is recognized today by approximately two-thirds of the world's countries. Its boundaries were first defined in 1920.

2. Who was its first leader?

This guy.

3. What were its chief exports/imports?

They have no real exports due to the small amount of land they're allowed to have. They're not even self-sufficient. They rely on foreign aid so that might be their chief import. There are some small businesses and some localized farming, but that's about it.

4. Who were famous actors/actresses/scientists who were born in this country?

When famous actors/actresses becomes a main political point, then the world's really in trouble. For scientists, there's a biologist, a nuclear physicist, and a particle physicist.

5. What was their original language?

Arabic. More specifically, Levantine Arabic.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

It hasn't been accepted as a country yet due to the US veto power, but the State of Palestine is recognized today by approximately two-thirds of the world's countries. Its boundaries were first defined in 1920.

No, there was a Mandate of Palestine that was ruled by Britain, however, there was no autonomous country of Palestine. And Orion, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you meant.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

No, there was a Mandate of Palestine that was ruled by Britain, however, there was no autonomous country of Palestine.

I never said there was. What part was the No at the start of your statement directed at?
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No, there was a Mandate of Palestine that was ruled by Britain, however, there was no autonomous country of Palestine. And Orion, I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you meant

still non of your posts justifys existence of Israel. Cuz simply you overtook arab land with british help.
Next time give me a neutral source not some jewish friendly.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

Cuz simply you overtook arab land

And whose land was it before the Arabs took it over? The Romans. And before the Romans? That's right, the Jews.

Next time give me a neutral source not some jewish friendly.

UN Resolution 181 created the State of Israel. If that is not a neutral source, than I don't know what is. This also goes back to the Pals crying about how they don't have a country. Well, sucks for them because Israel extended the olive branch many times, only for the Pals to decline it, or declare war on Israel.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

And whose land was it before the Arabs took it over? The Romans. And before the Romans? That's right, the Jews.

applying this logic America should go back to red indians.
N Resolution 181 created the State of Israel. If that is not a neutral source, than I don't know what is. This also goes back to the Pals crying about how they don't have a country. Well, sucks for them because Israel extended the olive branch many times, only for the Pals to decline it, or declare war on Israel.

That was unjust what UN did.
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

applying this logic America should go back to red indians.

When did I say it shouldn't?

That was unjust what UN did.

Well, it was also unjust what the Germans did during the Holocaust, but no one can change that either.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

Well, it was also unjust what the Germans did during the Holocaust, but no one can change that either.

So you re admitting you are wrong?
zakyman
zakyman
1,631 posts
Peasant

So you re admitting you are wrong?

No, I'm admitting that there are some things that should have happened differently.
Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

I think they should rap battle it over XD.. JK but I'm meant they should have some type of competition so they could battle over the land fair and square.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,825 posts
Nomad

No, I'm admitting that there are some things that should have happened differently.

like israel should never have existed
Showing 16-30 of 879