ForumsThe TavernScience discussions.

205 26251
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

This is an area for general science and maths based discussions.

Ask me directly for any info on any science or maths based topic!

• 205 Replies
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

It seems you just don't know anything when you want to ignore the relativity. Leave this place, go to school learn some stuff and question yourself. You just repeat the same arguments everytime...

Exactly my thoughts.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

It seems you just don't know anything when you want to ignore the relativity. Leave this place, go to school learn some stuff and question yourself. You just repeat the same arguments everytime...
That's because nobody is successfully invalidating it! I'm obviously correct to hypothesise the possibility that neutrinos are elusive because they are above and beyond the very laws of physics and everybody's just being aggressive towards me; I know what I'm on about; I study physics at A-Level and I fully understand all of the documentaries that I've seen. If neutrinos don't obey the laws of physics, then they don't. Stop arguing with me and accept my idea as an alternate hypothesis for argument's sakes. Jeez, for the love of god...
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Exactly my thoughts.
Don't be stupid. I obviously understand what you're on about. This is a debate don't start resorting to petty insults. I've got better things to do with my time rather than listen to people ***** and moan "Oh, that's not right. The theory of relativity is indefinite and can't be disproven. Ehhhhhh.....!" I'm just thinkin to myself: "Do these people have a ****ing clew what they're on about or are they just guessing from articles and **** what they're on about...?" Therefore I digress...
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

This is a debate don't start resorting to petty insults. I've got better things to do with my time rather than listen to people ***** and moan

Then leave no one is forcing you to stay.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Then leave no one is forcing you to stay.
It's my **** thread! And they're directing their stupid near sighted half-developed ideas at me! What do you want me to do; sit back and allow them to insult my very intelligence; the biggest thing that I have going for me!?!?
mrTrippy
mrTrippy
518 posts
Nomad

It's my **** thread!

My statement still applies.

want me to do; sit back and allow them to insult my very intelligence; the biggest thing that I have going for me!?!?

Well, I hope it improves, your arguements go in circles. You aren't wrong to hypothisise though. You can think anything you want, but in the end the more sensible thereoy is accepted.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

And they're directing their stupid near sighted half-developed ideas at me!

Interesting how there are about 8 people arguing one side and 1 person arguing the other. But then again, you don't seem to understand that your intelligence isn't high just because you say so.

want me to do; sit back and allow them to insult my very intelligence; the biggest thing that I have going for me!?!?

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I study physics at A-Level and I fully understand all of the documentaries that I've seen. If neutrinos don't obey the laws of physics, then they don't.

Wait... You're studying it ?O,O *scared*
I don't know what's the counterpart of A-Level in France, but I'm studying Physics too and I DISAGREE with near all you have said...

Stop arguing with me and accept my idea as an alternate hypothesis for argument's sakes. Jeez, for the love of god...

Hum... Do you mean "STOP ! I say it so it's the truth !" ? I think that's not a valid argument...

This is a debate don't start resorting to petty insults.

Sorry if you took it for insult, I didn't mean it. I didn't participate earlier because I knew that you won't take all this well.
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

My statement still applies.
Whatever, stick to the topic...
Well, I hope it improves, your arguements go in circles. You aren't wrong to hypothisise though. You can think anything you want, but in the end the more sensible thereoy is accepted.
It's still a theory that neutrinos might not obey.
So as it turns out, there's this cool thing called general relativity that makes up 50% of the theory of relativity, and it turns out that under general relativity, there is gravitation time dilation. As it also turn out, the satellites have nothing to do with this. The neutrinos are the things that they forgot to calculate relativity's effect on, because these things are so fast that the effect is fairly significant.
That may be so, but my statement still applies: Do neutrinos follow the theory of relativity?...
Says the person who everyone on this thread has disagreed with about everything.
That's because my ideas are on a higher plane of intelligence than anybody else's understanding. I'm so intelligent that people don't understand it so they dismiss as stupidity and then when I tell you not to be so dismissive of my ideas because dismissing things in the world whereby absolutes don't exist is just insolent immaturity. Therefore you are incorrect.
Because you're logic is always so flawed, at least according to everyone else on this thread (aside from the guy who's post was "WIN&quot
Again, you're close-minded insolence won't allow you to think that the theory of relativity might not actually apply to something because you follow Einstein blindly even though his ideas might have exceptions, that's just insolence without backing evidence; you are an idiot.
Every time we make an argument, you, for the most part, just keep saying it's wrong and repeating exactly what you said in the last post.
That's because I keep stating something that you still have failed to disprove; that neutrinos might travel faster than the speed of light and disobey the theory of relativity. And you keep insisting that the theory of relativity is flawless, you ****ing gimp and hypocrite.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

That's because my ideas are on a higher plane of intelligence than anybody else's understanding. I'm so intelligent that people don't understand it so they dismiss as stupidity and then when I tell you not to be so dismissive of my ideas because dismissing things in the world whereby absolutes don't exist is just insolent immaturity. Therefore you are incorrect.

How **** arrogant can you get?
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

Wait... You're studying it ?O,O *scared*
I don't know what's the counterpart of A-Level in France, but I'm studying Physics too and I DISAGREE with near all you have said...
That's your ****ing opinion. I'm merely hypothosising; you're the one who mixes up your opinions with fact.
Hum... Do you mean "STOP ! I say it so it's the truth !" ? I think that's not a valid argument...
No, I mean that you are dismissing my ideas because you are close-minded. You do realise that whenever a scientist comes up with an idea they are laughed out of the room until they are proven correct? Well you're just reinforcing that idea with your blind ignorant insolence.
Sorry if you took it for insult, I didn't mean it. I didn't participate earlier because I knew that you won't take all this well.
It's a ****ing insult on my intelligence. Get some perspective, man!
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

How **** arrogant can you get?
Says the hypocrite. You think that you are right; I think that I am right. Therefore you are a hypocrite.
KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

you ****ing gimp and hypocrite.

I guess that's an insult.

That's because my ideas are on a higher plane of intelligence than anybody else's understanding.

You should stop plane, it's not so good for you...

That's because I keep stating something that you still have failed to disprove; that neutrinos might travel faster than the speed of light and disobey the theory of relativity. And you keep insisting that the theory of relativity is flawless

Nobody said it's flawless, but it works and allow us to correct defaults in our way to see the world, "the based earth equipement" like you call it. So maybe I have missed some states in your Supreme very intelligence too high for anybody else's understanding, because of my poor english (I'm french), but like I said before, you should question yourself... you're the only one on this thread to think your way...
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

Says the hypocrite. You think that you are right; I think that I am right. Therefore you are a hypocrite.

There's a difference between thinking you're right, and just saying it outright while stroking your own ego. Anyways, you didn't argue that you weren't being arrogant, so im happy
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

I guess that's an insult.
A retalliation.
Nobody said it's flawless, but it works and allow us to correct defaults in our way to see the world, "the based earth equipement" like you call it. So maybe I have missed some states in your Supreme very intelligence too high for anybody else's understanding, because of my poor english (I'm french), but like I said before, you should question yourself... you're the only one on this thread to think your way...
Again the scientist with the new idea is never believed until he's proven. At this, I digress...
Showing 166-180 of 205