ForumsThe TavernScience discussions.

205 26175
gamer66618
gamer66618
274 posts
Nomad

This is an area for general science and maths based discussions.

Ask me directly for any info on any science or maths based topic!

• 205 Replies
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

Okay first, to get this out of the way...

gamer66618, I do not care what you are studying. I do not care how smart you claim to be. I do not care how old you are. I do not care how much you claim to know. I do not care what you got on your test. School is regurgitation, and no matter how well you do in it that doesn't mean a thing about how well you can use that knowledge.

You may think you are smart, and you may be, but you are so arrogant that it eclipses everything else. You continually assert that you are right no matter what when there have been many times you have not been.

You should never, ever, EVER assume that you are correct simply because it is your opinion. You may be wrong and you should always look into the other side. Always read the links (Or, at the very least, skim through them to see what it is) and re-evaluate your current understanding with this new information.

Also gamer66618, watch with the curse words. The site may censor them out, but they are still against the rules to use "technicall." Do what I do. If someone is making me mad/annoyed/frustrated, respond to their post with all the cursing and insults and whatever else you'd like to add, then select it all and delete. Then re-write your post in a civilized manner.

Now that that's done...

The problem with your claims are this gamer66618,

1) As master565 said, you are not a scientist. Your claims without evidence are just as valid as ours.
2) You cannont exempt relativity in order to disprove it when it is itself the explanation for the discrepancy.
3) Arrogance is quite literally blinding you in this case. We have offered up multiple things that easily swat aside what you are claiming and you say they are wrong without even looking at them - and have admitted that it is so. You claim it's not worth your time to look at a link and think about it, you just want to push your claims and get brownie points from everyone and hear, "Oh you're so smart gamer! Wow, I wish I was like you!" Instead, you make yourself look like a moron because you keep arguing what everyone else can see has already been dismissed as either obsolete or disproven.

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

how the **** does ewverybody know that!?!?

You make it way to obvious...

And no I won't.

I didn't ask "will you" i asked "why won't you"

You can even circumvent IP bans by unplugging your modem and plugging it back in after 5 mins. I can't be gotten rid of...

I'm not fully aware of how IP addresses work, but I'm fairly certain there's one attached to router and one attached to your computer, and AG probably has access to both.
Kasic
Kasic
5,557 posts
Jester

how the **** does ewverybody know that!?!?

I assume that either they figured it out for themselves or read my, yours, or freakenstein's profile and traced it back. You act the exact same way on every one of your profiles and say the exact same things, it's hard not to know.

You can even circumvent IP bans by unplugging your modem and plugging it back in after 5 mins. I can't be gotten rid of...

Oh looky, another thing that you think you know that you really don't.
master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

'Aight, now that Gamer is gone (for 14 days only, for some reason the mods want the guy who circumvated 4 bans to stay) anyone up for some actual scientific discussion? :b

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Thread locked due to the OP being unable to follow the rules or seemingly even understand them.
Sorry you people who enjoyed the debate, but some people do ruin it for the rest.

Showing 196-200 of 205