ForumsThe TavernWhat one thing would you change in the past?

24 4124
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

Here is the original thread, but i think it's too old.

This one thing has to apply to you specifically, forget about all the weird time paradoxes.

Mine would be to either pick a lotto ticket that wins 1 million dollars, or to make it so one of my great grandparents invents something big.

• 24 Replies
MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Doing whatever it was that go me Crohn's disease FML.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I would want to try to be my own grandfather. Just for the heck of it.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

I would want to try to be my own grandfather.

You would knock up your own grandmother? That seems a bit... sick. Not to mention that your genetic makeup would change completely and you'd probably become an inbred.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

You would knock up your own grandmother?

Maybe. It just seems like I could predict my own future or however I am supposed to explain that.
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

Wait, let me change that. When I have a grandchild (me) I would tell him his future like "You will knock up your grandmother"

chang
chang
846 posts
Nomad

I've made to many mistakes myself to change anything to really help me if could only change one thing. I would go back in time an prevent something very bad from happening, maybe when I come back to the present the world would be better...or we could be more technologically advanced

Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

well how about this, like what cornholiobungholio said, Just to see what happens.

SO changing something in the past, seeing what happens in the future, and then having it back to normal.

DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

When I have a grandchild (me) I would tell him his future like "You will knock up your grandmother"

You would be inbred, and then if your grandson goes back in time and does what you did, he'll be even more inbred. All you'll accomplish from doing this is creating a never-ending loop of the same person becoming more and more inbred.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I would have chosen to live with my dad when my parents divorced when I was seven. That way I wouldnt have had to deal with the crap I've had to deal with for the past 8 years.

Showing 16-24 of 24