Adam68
58 posts
Peasant

Finding Nemo

malou_wang_xa
malou_wang_xa
88 posts
Nomad

mine was Mario. But i don't remember the exact title.. nintendo.. i think it was Mario Brothers

AllportHD
AllportHD
34 posts
Nomad

Im not sure but i think it was something like Spyro or Mario!!

fogazza
fogazza
2 posts
Nomad

Super Mario Bros. for Super ness

Lakorta
Lakorta
3 posts
Scribe

Im not sure, but it was Super Mario World or C&C Red Alert...

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think it was a Mario game on the Nintendo 64. I can't be sure but I have a strong feeling that is what it was.

Super Mario 64? xD

I got a Gameboy Advanced SP when I was in first grade and didn't even know about pokemon. >.< One of my first games was Yoshi's Island. That game was so fun. I would still play it today if I hadn't lost my GBA
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think my first was MW2 for PS3.

Noob! How old are you? Seven? If that's the first game you played, then you must be pretty young or never play video games.
partydevil
partydevil
5,133 posts
Jester

Noob! How old are you? Seven? If that's the first game you played, then you must be pretty young or never play video games.

does that make him a noob?
i guess your not that old yourself, do you even know what a noob is? and what a newb is?
i really hate those people calling people noob for no good reason at all. they seem to me as a noob themselve.
gassug2
gassug2
5 posts
Nomad

Hey guys,ya know wats weird?the firs video game i played was super mario bros,yes, the one made in 1985.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Do you mean the first video game I ever owned or played?
The first game I played was Asteroids at the arcade many years ago. It was the only non pinball machine they had back then and I hated pinball machines.
It was a 30 minutes walk from my house to the Old Montreal where the arcade was.

I'm not sure about my first owned game. I had an Atari console briefly but I can't remember the games, I guess they were all boring. I think Donkey Kong might have been the first game I owned.

Cristinatron
Cristinatron
138 posts
Peasant

The first game I ever played was Donkey Kong Country. I think it came with my Super Nintendo =P

Royaletoser
Royaletoser
10 posts
Nomad

my first game was an lcd power rangers game I got when I was 3

JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Mine was PacMan on the Gameboy.

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

My first video game was Super Mario Land for gameboy. It was quite hard but fun.

MikaCinc
MikaCinc
408 posts
Treasurer

My first video game is Kingdom rush and flight...

Showing 331-345 of 385