ForumsThe TavernWhat is the weirdest that has happened to you?

33 5942
Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I don't have many creepy things happen to me so this might not be as good as most of your stories. Here it is: Back when I was in 5th grade, the power went out and it was raining hard. Since school nowadays relies a lot on technology, me and my class pretty much couldn't do our assignment. We were pretty happy about that, but as we started celebrating the principal came in our room and said we were having a lockdown because there was a dangerous person on campus. None of us got hurt, but it was pretty creep at my age back then. Nao how about u?

• 33 Replies
Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

Well, I was at New York once, at the airport going to see my Grandma after like 3 years, when this one ****/***** came up to me and said "Squeeze Me! Squeeze Me!" I walked away, then she goes to the next person she sees and says the same thing.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

The thing it censored out was s1ut.

dragasto
dragasto
74 posts
Nomad

the weirdest thing is that i am still wake up..

no i don't know what it is i think that i walking on a metal plate and it was jumping or something

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I was on a train and a guy sat in front of me. He started drawing in a piece of paper. At the beginning, I didn't pay too much attention to him to be honest, but I noticed he was looking at me too much. Suddenly, he got up, handed me the piece of paper and left without saying a single word. I looked at the paper: it was a drawing... of my face. It was pretty weird.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

one time, i was walking around nyc and this guy comes up and starts shouting "you dont want me as an enemy, you better not betray we. i warned you, now your in trouble" and countinues to walk shouting the same thing..... strange

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

Suddenly, he got up, handed me the piece of paper and left without saying a single word. I looked at the paper: it was a drawing... of my face. It was pretty weird.

Your story reminded me of another weird thing that happened in 4th or 5th grade. Our teacher was drawing something every once in a while and we all got curious. So, one time when he went out of the classroom we searched his desk. We found dozens of caricatures of the students. They were very well drawn too.
ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

when i was younger me my dad my grandpa and jsalmeron were goin on a fishing trip and before we left the house while every body was getting ready

when i turned off the tv i heard the back door trying to open.i mean the door handle litteraly was moving so i ran away

brunitxo
brunitxo
58 posts
Nomad

Once I was -cough- using the bathroom while reading a comic book (I think I was around 12 back then), and when I tried to leave, half an hour after going in , the door was locked. However, I had long lost that key. Also, there was a time I got a speeding bill on my bicycle. Gotta love retarded the police.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i went to the super market to get some bread. on the way back to my home there were three tenagers, one of them very drunk. we walked the same way for some minutes. he didnt stop asking me if i play world of warcraft, even after i said yes.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

i went to the super market to get some bread. on the way back to my home there were three tenagers, one of them very drunk. we walked the same way for some minutes. he didnt stop asking me if i play world of warcraft, even after i said yes.

o ya killersup remembers that day*chuckles* just kidding .but another really wierd thing that happened to killersup was that one time when he was eating at micdonals and a group of girls walkin in and asked this old guy jacob or edward.killersup laughed so hard because the guy was like 70

JalapenoFez
JalapenoFez
904 posts
Peasant

Oh haha, I got the story for you guys.

I remember my first year in high school. I was in math class, and the teacher was talking about how is wife was pregnant.. etc. And so he was handing out tests, when suddenly he got a phone call. So before he answered it he said "Hold on guys my wife is having a baby"
So he answered the phone and his eyes got really big. He Hung up and said "No Tests today class! I'm a father!"
And he ran down the hallway screaming.

In my head I was thinking.. "What a champ"

Not really a weird story I know, but I thought it would make you guys smile :P

deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

One of the weirdest things that happened to me was a 3 foot ruler placed on top of an old moniter. The ruler suddenly started swaying back and forth for no reason and then I heard something like a woosh sound.

squelchyman
squelchyman
17 posts
Shepherd

I thought I had done a test at school so I just relaxed and didn't revise and then I found there wasn't even a test - it was a dream!

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

thought I had done a test at school so I just relaxed and didn't revise and then I found there wasn't even a test - it was a dream!

Haha that must've been annoying.

I once had a weird thing happen where I opened a jar of applesauce and thought it looked fine... until I looked at the lid of it. I got freaked out and accedently breathed in and smelt the mold and I first felt like I was going to throw up, then I almost fainted, then my vision went fuzzy like static on an old TV (haha old), then I gt a prickly feeling all over my body, and lastly had a headache for an hour.
deathbewithyou
deathbewithyou
534 posts
Nomad

ONe time I had a dream That I would get a basketball goal, the next day I got a basketball goal.

Showing 16-30 of 33