ForumsGamesMetroid Prime Series

53 10081
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

What do you think about these games? (i kno they're sorta old but i still think they're cool)

• 53 Replies
gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

they r awsome much more detail (raindrops and condensation etc on ur visor) and they r longer and more difficult then the halo games

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

definitley better than halo games

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

halo games r good but they r 2 short

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

i think that metroid prime 2 echoes is way harder than the others, like the bosses amorbis, quadraxis, dark samus, and the last dude um... emperor ing (i think thats its name)

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Metroid prime 2 was the hardest in general, which is why it was so controversial. However, Metroid Prime 3 has the option of playing the game on "hypermode" difficulty, which is far harder than Metroid Prime 2.

-Also, Emperor Ing was really the second to last boss. You can't forget about Dark Samus 3.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

oh yeah... she was really hard cuz u only have a limited time clock to beat her or u die

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Really? I pwned her...him...it.

fride76
fride76
93 posts
Nomad

I liked the original metroid prime the best, after beating it like 5 times it's beginning to get old, but the music was unforgettable, and whenever you think you figured something out or you have a routine, it screwws up because something new happens.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

yeah, its like watching a movie over and over again, you find new things you never noticed before

SunLight
SunLight
4 posts
Nomad

Yep, i prefer heaps of metroid. all of them are good. except for those cheap 2D ones. Prime HUnter is my favourite.

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

i dont class mp:hunters as a prime game cuz it doesnt have metroid prime/dark samus in it or so i heard from 1 of my m8s who has a ds

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

isnt there one called MP:2 dark echoes???
(i know theres MP2: echoes and heard of another)

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

not that i heard of ther is a special edition of echoes that came as a bundle with a NGC with a bonus disk but i dont know if it is called dark echoes

italnerd
italnerd
25 posts
Nomad

The best games. Way so better than Halo

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

ya echos is hard but the dark marines own me buts its good the big thing tooth thing that was possesed the dominant thing boss guy was easy you shoot him like crazy while running like an idiot

Showing 1-15 of 53