ForumsGamesMetroid Prime Series

53 10079
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

What do you think about these games? (i kno they're sorta old but i still think they're cool)

• 53 Replies
leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

a truly good series most ppls thought that metroid in 3d would suk but it became popular

leetleetleetleet
leetleetleetleet
5 posts
Nomad

oh and no the master chief cant kick saumeses butt, BUT think, a blast from meta ridley WOULD KILL MASTER CHIEF INSTANTLY!!!!!!!! but to samus it would take out 52 energy bits out of one of her energy tanks whiich she has waht? 29 or somting not to mention agility infinite ammo and a gun that cant get jacked cause its stuck to her arm!!! and master chief can die from jus one hit in the back!!!!!!!

SeoMX
SeoMX
89 posts
Nomad

They are really good, they have a pretty good storyline, and they take kinda long to finish.

OHayden
OHayden
13 posts
Nomad

they are challenging but insanely fun,
the new one is amazing

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

coolioniato-the multiplayer in metroid prime 2 echos in my opinion was a bit rubbish it was just a basic form of multiplayer there wer no other characters 2 choose and there were only 2 different types of multipayer that why metroid prime 3 has none the multiplayer in MP2 didnt go down that well

Xyster
Xyster
10 posts
Nomad

sweet

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

They're awesome. But they're hard and long

milkweed93
milkweed93
38 posts
Nomad

reli dumb i hate merioid prime

milkweed93
milkweed93
38 posts
Nomad

like i said gay

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

oh shut milkweed93 you don't know what the game is about.

jokerlord44
jokerlord44
18 posts
Nomad

1) they have awesome story lines that make sense. unlike some games (halo 3)
2)they are long
3)they're awesome!!

xgamer424
xgamer424
240 posts
Nomad

i love metroid prime

mistergame
mistergame
1 posts
Peasant

i love the metroid games i have
metroid prime finishid
metroid prime 2 echoes still playing
metroid prime 3 corruption finished

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

finished all 3 on 100% its pretty hard to do but u get the bonus ending which is worth it in the end, but mistergame where r u stuck on metroid prime 2 i found it pretty easy but it just took 4ever but thts probably cuz i had full energy tanks

metroid prime 3 tho i found easier than the other games cuz u can easily complete the game with hypermode its like the only weapon u use half the time

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

oh and milkweed or wat ever ur name is, how is metroid gay it has a much deeper story then halo and the graphics r so much better than the halo series, just cuz its made by nintendo dosnt make it crap, most of nintendo's 1st party games are awsome

Showing 31-45 of 53