ForumsGamesMetroid Prime Series

53 10078
warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

What do you think about these games? (i kno they're sorta old but i still think they're cool)

• 53 Replies
Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Metroid 3 was amazing. Graphics were stupendous and game was just great. But, the Wii's non-capability rears it's ugly head, at some points of the game it frame-lagged.

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

I saw no lag. None. Also, I play Metroid Prime: Hunters sometimes and no, it can't be compared to the other Prime games.

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

yeah, i agree...

Falerix
Falerix
47 posts
Nomad

Really? It lagged for me at certain points. Maybe my Wii is defected...

But even my Mario Strikers Charged ONLINE didn't lag...

gamerman
gamerman
171 posts
Nomad

it may be that u have a scratch or finger print on it check ur disk cuz u may have 2 clean it

warmech711
warmech711
89 posts
Nomad

the only reason mine was laggy was bcuz my lil bro was playin with the disk then put it back in... and it had peanut butter and who else knows what was on it...

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

omg thats very screwed up

dr_peace
dr_peace
304 posts
Nomad

Geez, warmech, protect your stuff!

bombardment
bombardment
13 posts
Nomad

XD warmech way to go...my wii is mine lol n nobody touches it...MP3 is my fave out of em all i luv the graphics,storyline, and lets face it, the gameplay is frieckin sweet!!!

SPARTAN035
SPARTAN035
6 posts
Nomad

ok it is a great seres (from what i saw over my friends shoulder but halo is better sure the campaigns are short but the multiplayer is where it beats metroid prime its so good that millions play it and the obvious fact That Master Cheif Kicks samus's butt

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

Metroid Prime 1 was the best. It really challenged me more than Halo 3 and others. Great game. Then the storyline steadily declines. I csn still remember the logbook entry about the pirates failing to replicate morph ball...

homegrove
homegrove
325 posts
Peasant

The Metroid Prime Series is great, but I think it kindof got underminded by Halo.

Cam
Cam
28 posts
Nomad

I like the Prime series the best out of every Metroid series, just because the storyline was so awesome.

CoolioNiato
CoolioNiato
4 posts
Nomad

Well I enjoyed Echoes a ton, mainly the 2-play mode, that was the BEST THING EVER.

Sadly the wii version got a bit tedious and I never tried to beat Dark Samus more than once. Also it had no 2 player, so I was really sad about that =(

tribalwarrior419
tribalwarrior419
14 posts
Nomad

Best puzzle/shooter series ever. Takes plenty of hours to beat them.

Showing 16-30 of 53