ForumsSupport ForumArmor Games Super Bowl Commercial

59 19979
jroyster22
jroyster22
756 posts
Peasant

Calling all knights! We need your help! Make sure to watch and comment on this commercial to help ArmorGames make it to the Super Bowl! Wouldn't it be awesome to see one of your favorite gaming sites feature a commercial on the Super Bowl? The answer is yes! Thanks for all of the support!

• 59 Replies
acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Will it say anything about forums?

If so, MENTION US.

Just kidding.

But consider it.

Now I feel like a hypocrite. I told someone the AG commercial idea was stupid and won't happen.

):

I was wrong.

LEZ MAKEE A SKRIPT!!!!

In dramatic letters: In a land of great adventures...

Next slide: Comes one brave...

*Sushi Cat appears*: Meow

*gameplay of Sushi Cat, CTC, Shell Shock Live, and Kingdom Rush appear in each corner, with the AG logo in the middle* Announcer: Blah blah blah blah....

You get the picture.

Blackstar877
Blackstar877
60 posts
Nomad

Announcer: " In a land of great adventures...
comes one brave hero..."
*sushi cat appears*: "Meow"

Announcer : "Armor Games 3 Beta out NOW!"
*Big letters on screen appear* saying Beta.armorgames.com

*Gameplay of sushi cat,Raze2,crushthecastle3 (please!!!),Kingdom Rush, Clickplay 3 ECT
appear flashing on screen*

Announcer: "All of your favorite flash games are HERE, in the kingdom of ARMORGAMES"

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

Announcer : "Armor Games 3 Beta out NOW!"
*Big letters on screen appear* saying Beta.armorgames.com

I'm not feeling it. Who wants to hear about beta?
Blackstar877
Blackstar877
60 posts
Nomad

okay ... how about

Announcer: "Armor Games 3 out NOW!"
*Big letters on screen appear* saying
um im just gonna guess

saying armorgames3.com
LoL i dont know :P

acmed
acmed
3,518 posts
Nomad

"Armor Games 3 out NOW!"

Armor Games 3 ISN'T out now. That's the problem.
Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

Nyan cat! That should be the music the commercial is set to! It doesnt have to promote AG3, just armor games in general.

But they arent asking for a script so whatever lol.
I wanna see the commercial during the supa bowl!

Blackstar877
Blackstar877
60 posts
Nomad

when is the super bowl ???

it should be out by the time the superbowl has its commersials

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

Nyan cat!

That music drives me crazy. I think I will have that stuck in my head all super bowl. =P

A commercial during the super bowl would be really cool and would be nice advertising. But I do think that AG3 would be out of the question because it's so far away. A general ad for the site would be great.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

So instead of one of Dan's friends directing a commercial for the Super Bowl, Armor Games will be featured directly? That's sheer awesomesauce right there! We're moving on up in the world.

On that note, the page stops when download gets to 100% I'll try tomorrow at school.

Sonic090100
Sonic090100
2 posts
Peasant

OMG if armorgames made it on a superbowl commercial i would flip and be like dude i go there all the time it would be........EPIC!!!!!!

Sonic090100
Sonic090100
2 posts
Peasant

dont forget to show some shooters like last stand in the commercial if it gets there XD

akeman64
akeman64
53 posts
Peasant

that be awesome if you guys actualy win. i watched it and thought it was mad funny actually. good luck!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I found the plot of it very good with the dogs putting Doritos on top of the grandpa and then splitting the Doritos in half very intriguing XD.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I really like the newer one. Personally I think that it is better then the first one.

getanewhouse
getanewhouse
44 posts
Nomad

I like the idea of the commercial. It will boost page hits and game plays exponentialy. Maybe Armor Games catch slogun could be. "Armorgames.com we win you lose".

Showing 1-15 of 59