ForumsThe TavernWeird habits

47 7174
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

This thread is for your weird habits if you want to discuss about them.
My strange habit is that if I am near something countable I will count it over and over for no reason.

• 47 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

My weirdest habit is that, inmy head thinking, I cant stand odd words. I mean Evens okay, but odd word bug me on the inside. Like if im thinking words in my head Ill add another letter to a odd word, to stop me from getting annyoed.

ova9000
ova9000
88 posts
Nomad

my habit is like jeols i find myself running at insane speeds on highways and junping ove trees and cars.

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

mine is that when I am in a car I will imagine a guy running alongside a car.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

Another of my habits is that when im riding a bike i have a very deep desire to slap by standers in the head.

Fs97
Fs97
93 posts
Nomad

I am known to slap people in the face if they say something stupid or ironic.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

Well, sometimes when I walk past stores and I can see a man/woman in the building I just yell : Hey! And then a split second later I'm like, why did I do that.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I have a weird habit that whenever I am in a car I will imagine I am jumping over shadows or dodging people on the sidewalk. I find it kind of annoying because I just want to look out the window and it automatically starts up...

I do that too, except I add cars and street lights into the equation. Gets annoying when I am trying to enjoy the view or just relax.

i av no weird habits

I think one might be spelling "have" wrong. =P
negytis
negytis
24 posts
Nomad

I don't have any weird habits.
I'm just always silent as I plan deaths of people I hate.
Don't take my silence as a weaknes...

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

I don't have any weird habits.
I'm just always silent as I plan deaths of people I hate.
Don't take my silence as a weaknes...
No weird habits, huh? Then why are you posting on here? My weird habit is that I have to take a pause in a room and look at every item in it.
GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I've got a weird habit of writing b's as d's, p's as q's and vice versa.

thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I've got a weird habit of writing b's as d's, p's as q's and vice versa.

Yeah I have a habit where i always write words like friend with ei and then correct it.
Koru7
Koru7
1,405 posts
Nomad

I usually point with two fingers at a time. my index and middle finger.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

I have a weird habit that whenever I am in a car I will imagine I am jumping over shadows or dodging people on the sidewalk. I find it kind of annoying because I just want to look out the window and it automatically starts up...

I have a similar habit, except I imagine a line bouncing back and forth between the two ends of the streets, and I have to avoid obstacles like street lamps, signs, other cars, etc. and the amount of pressure I put on each side of my mouth controls the line.

I also have another habit of randomly rapidly tapping my foot (with my heel) without noticing.
eatmydust166
eatmydust166
923 posts
Peasant

Weird habit... Well, I really can't think of one, but I'm sure I have one. I'm just not aware of it or I just can't think of one at the moment.

Alexistigerspice
Alexistigerspice
1,502 posts
Farmer

I have a few.
If I'm in the car on the highway and there are trees around, I will hum to the height of the trees as they pass by. Short trees are low notes, tall trees are high notes etc. I've done it since I was really young. Its like making nature into a song.
I doodle little eyes on everything. Every single test, classwork or homework assignment, draw eyes on. The teachers are used to it.
I make a wish everytime I look at the clock and it is 11:11.

Don't judge me. :P

Showing 1-15 of 47