ForumsThe TavernWeird habits

47 7173
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

This thread is for your weird habits if you want to discuss about them.
My strange habit is that if I am near something countable I will count it over and over for no reason.

• 47 Replies
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

whenever i have a sharpie, i will ask everybody in the vicinity that i sort of know if they would like a mustache.
it works, sometimes...

lostmanfound
lostmanfound
124 posts
Nomad

my weird habbit is that i tap my foot or drum my fingers without noticing

Avak989
Avak989
16 posts
Jester

i hav a weird habit oh unpopping my ears alot even though they not popped u know like when u on a airplane and ur ears pop

I also have that habit! In addition to the one where you imagine a person outside the car running alongside it.
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

I have a weird habit of blanking out on a test and then unconsciously starting it. I never trust that they're right so I always go back and triple check

And I never check.
Also on a signal I keep pushing the gas paddle or I will tap my feet.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

my weird habit is to count every step while i go a stair up or down.

ellisdee45
ellisdee45
55 posts
Shepherd

I have been told that I make faces as I read.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I have been told that I make faces as I read

haha i do that too.. i dont like to read but in study hall i will do the reading homework that i forget to do and all my friends just watch me cause i make really funny faces.
Red_Sage
Red_Sage
7 posts
Nomad

Whenever I try to make something lucky like in a video game, i pretend I'm pooping really hard, and it makes me go.

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

It

sensanaty
sensanaty
1,094 posts
Nomad

*sigh* sorry for the failed post, AG's been lagging a lot for a few months already

It may be the fact that I'm a perfectionist, but if something isn't placed perfectly in its respected spot, I get very nervous and angry. I also wear my backpack everywhere with me, most of the time it's empty. *

Ebonized
Ebonized
48 posts
Nomad

@thepunisher93 i have that habit too, one time i counted my magic the gatering deck about 4 times without noticing.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i hav a weird habit oh unpopping my ears alot even though they not popped u know like when u on a airplane and ur ears pop

i do that anytime and everywhere, too.

Naphalem1
Naphalem1
23 posts
Shepherd

I have a bad habit imagining firework stores blowing up whenever I see one. Doesn't matter how many times I see it. lol I think this habit will stop once I actually see it happen.

j_c_mooncity
j_c_mooncity
1,060 posts
Nomad

If I'm eating flavoured chips, I eat the flavour off before I eat the chip.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

if i eat an apple i must eat it till there is nothing more to chew of, even if it tastes like nothing.

Showing 31-45 of 47