ForumsThe TavernWeird habits

47 7175
thepunisher93
thepunisher93
1,826 posts
Nomad

This thread is for your weird habits if you want to discuss about them.
My strange habit is that if I am near something countable I will count it over and over for no reason.

• 47 Replies
RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

mine is i always zone ( i zone out a lot!) out so whenever my bf, coach or whatever asks a question i look up and say "huh?, what?, yeah, sure!"

KMRaider
KMRaider
197 posts
Scribe

People have told me that I make weird faces sometimes, especially when I'm talking to them. I don't consciously do it, so I don't know.

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I have a habit of closing my eyes and just listen since everyone always stares at my eyes why you ask? Because my left eye is green & my right eye is blue and I usually get in trouble about it with new teachers until they understand me XD.

elfassasin
elfassasin
87 posts
Peasant

I have a habit of not being able to stand crooked things. Like, if I see something not perfectly even, I have this huge urge to fix it.

ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

My weird habbit is that after 2 minutes on a chair I put my feet on it and sit with my knees on my chin. So horrible in school so many detentions for it O.o

auggy2627liveca
auggy2627liveca
347 posts
Shepherd

My friends tell me that before our hockey games, I tend to blink more often. I'm not really sure why though.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

I have a weird habit that whenever I am in a car I will imagine I am jumping over shadows or dodging people on the sidewalk. I find it kind of annoying because I just want to look out the window and it automatically starts up...

that happens to me too! i hate it soo much! its like i cant help it.
dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

that happens to me too! i hate it soo much! its like i cant help it.

Really? I like it. It gives me something to do during the ride if I'm bored.

I also have a weird moving habit. I'll rock back and forth, sway, play with my fingers, shake my leg, repeatedly. Just something, over and over and over again.
ide4749
ide4749
310 posts
Nomad

i hav a weird habit oh unpopping my ears alot even though they not popped u know like when u on a airplane and ur ears pop

TackyCrazyTNT
TackyCrazyTNT
1,936 posts
Peasant

I just found out that I have an odd habit of trying to hold my breath whenever a character in a movie is.

And I didn't notice this, but someone informed me that when I get scared I make a whistling sound. O.o

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

Really? I like it. It gives me something to do during the ride if I'm bored

it buggs me cause i dont want to focus on that..

another weird habbit, is that I will make this weird clicky noise with my tongue just during math tests, never during any other tests, my friend just told me that..
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

well that's more weird than mine I just stay looking at my test and doodle on it for around 5 minutes and then finish it with the remaining time.

Piquilo
Piquilo
21 posts
Nomad

I have this weird habit of moving things around in my room until it's in the perfect spot.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

well that's more weird than mine I just stay looking at my test and doodle on it for around 5 minutes and then finish it with the remaining time.

I think I only do it in math is cause I struggle with math, and the clicky thing makes a tick tock noise like a clock so i feel like i have to figure the problum out quickly so i will finish faster and not look like I am one of the worst in the class.
devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

I have this weird habit of moving things around in my room until it's in the perfect spot.

That's not really weird, it just means you like things tidy.

I have a weird habit of blanking out on a test and then unconsciously starting it. I never trust that they're right so I always go back and triple check.
Showing 16-30 of 47