ForumsThe Tavern{Necro}The (most) Annoying/Worst thing thats happens to you on AG

34 7699
ScouseWarrior
ScouseWarrior
1,391 posts
Nomad

I decided to make this after something rather annyoing just happend to me on ArmorGames, and felt annoyed so I decided to see if anybody has had something worse happen to them. Basiclly all you is just put i.e:
The most annoying thing that has happend to me on ArmorGames was when a Spammer posted about 50 comments on my profile for AP
or
The worst thing that has happend to me on AG was all my AP removed for spamming

My one is:
The worst thing that has happend to me on AG happend about 5 minutes ago, I was making a Topic to help people with The Last Castle game, when just before I submit accidently hit something on my faverouite bar and lose all the hard work I put into it! Now I cba making another!

• 34 Replies
Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

One person in particular springs to mind....

Too many in mind to count if you ask me it appears people with a-lot of AP tend to get spammed the most though >.>
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Getting questions on my profile everyday regarding why I don't add people, favorite games, have a blank about, no comments on my page, people wanting me to add them, people asking me if they have my permission to add me, etc. That covers annoying. Nothing bad has really happened, so I don't have anything for worst.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Too many in mind to count if you ask me it appears people with a-lot of AP tend to get spammed the most though >.>

You'll learn to take it in your stride. A small consolation for the huge amount of time spent here, and the tinglingly bitter realization that you've essentially invested time where you should not have.
soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

There have been a lot of annoying things that have happened to me on this site. One of these was when I lost about 200 points when I started out and I didn't know I could actually lose them so I got angry! Another is when the Colony login was messed up so everyone had to play as guests. Another was when Colony was glitching out a lot and saying "This is not armorgames.com, play on the correct URL" and then it would make you refresh. That happened to me about 8 times in one day (not actually a WHOLE day of playing colony more like 3-5 hours). When that happened, sometimes it also made me lose my rank. So sometimes I lost my rank for the 5th time or so in three days. Even though ranks don't really matter, they're still a bit of a confidence booster, going back to a rank 1 noob look-alike was annoying.

When someone says "hi" to your profile even if you don't know him.

How will you ever get to know users if you only talk to the people you know? Or does this just mean they only say the word hi? Probably option number two, I'm guessing.
Showing 31-34 of 34