ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79515
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The Gantic does not kill for the lulz. You guys were supposed to kill the undead pheasant before you moved on, but you didn't, so the Gantic had to *remind* you guys. Still funny. :P The Gantic feasts on four deaths.

Deaths: 13 (total)
rick073
nichodemus
Poizaz00 V
Maverick4 II
aamer13
SirNoobalot
Legion1350
Zyba
sonicheroes95

Corpses: 10 (this section only)
Poizaz00 IV
Maverick4
aamer13
SirNoobalot
Legion1350
Zyba
sonicheroes95

You find yourself peering into Chamber Ten!

A large green dragon stands in the middle of the chamber. It does not look happy, having been woken from its slumber. High above the dragon, torches lit by the dragon's fireball light the room. Beneath the dragon is a trapdoor.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I resurrect and examine the trapdoor to see exactly how it works, and where exactly it is under the dragon.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

"hey umm dragon, do you by chance have a name" i'm praying that my affinity with dragons applies here

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I shout ''Voidy''.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

"Hello, great dragon!" "Would you mind if we enter the trapdoor you seem to be laying upon?"

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I yawn as entering the room, since I seemingly took a nap before leaving the chamber with all those darned boxes.

I then look over the dragon from a safe distance in order to discern which type of dragon it is. After doing such, I can formulate the best method to parlay with it.

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I make tools out of bones from corpses.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i revive and take some torches throw the torches at the dragon and then i lunge with the spear.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

There is handle on the trapdoor. It appears to open upwards. it is directly beneath the dragon.

The dragon snorts and says, "How rude! You didn't even buy me a drink yet!"

nichodemus calls for Devoidless. He appears to be asleep.

The dragon says, "Say the magic word and you shall pass." to Zyba.

A winged fire-breathing dragon stands in Chamber Ten. Its ancient body appears to be wizened with age but still vigorous. Each of its four legs end in five sharp claws. It has a better goatee than you!

Poizaz00, how would you do that?

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

aamer13 attempts to reach a torch. It is out of reach! You lunge at the dragon with a spear. It deftly pins you beneath a paw and then proceeds to... pour ketchup on you? CRUNCH! You are dead.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

Noticing that it appears to be an ancient, I quietly clear my throat and say "Excuse us for the interruption, majestic and powerful dragon. We, being inferior beings, stand in awe before you. All we ask of you is to please gain access to the trapdoor underneath your strong legs and keen claws. And I guarantee that if we should find any treasures beyond, we shall bring them back to you post haste in order to pay you for your generosity."

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

"Opensesame?"I trying to hold back my smug face..."Oh sorry, please, would you kindly allow our passage through the trapdoor?"

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The dragon allows you to pass.

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,675 posts
Jester

I profusely thank the dragon, open the trapdoor and climb down. Upon reaching the bottom, I examine the new room I am in.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

'Please let me pass Mr. Dragon.'

Showing 301-315 of 644