ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79512
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Poizaz00 is brought into a new body by the powers of the Gantic. It is very dim. The only there is light comes from Chamber Eight. You see a short figure moving around in the darkness. A morning star is laying on the floor.

Legion1350 heads through the door. Mav heads through the door. You find yourselves unable to see! It is too dark to see where you are. A warm draft passes by periodically and you hear... snoring, very loud snoring.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

Its a wild snorlax!

I feel around the room.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

I pick up the morning star. Now what can I do with it?

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I cast brinsingr (ignite) on some cloth.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav feels around the room. The walls are made of stone on each side. You cannot find the door. The beast sleeps in the middle of the room. The beast is covered in hard scales.

Zyba picks up the morning star. You ask what to do with it.

Poizaz00 tries to ignite some cloth with brinsingr. Nothing happens.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I take the morning star from Zyba, and throw it at Mr. Scales (The beast).

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I slash the beast with the claymore. I then tell Talow Rosine erm I mean Sonic to use chaos lance on the beast then I realise that he is not chaos elemental.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav yoinks the morning star. You trow it at the beast. The morning star glances off the beast.

Poizaz00, There is no claymore.

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

A morning star is a medieval spiked club. I pick the morning star back up and whack Maverick4 in the temple with it. I fling bloodied-head Maverick's body at the beast and quickly run back into the 8th chamber, closing the door.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i catch the morning star by the handle and pry it from Zyba's hands. "no team killing." i proceed to smash the beast with the morning star.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The Gantic stops Zyba from harming anyone. You are not allowed to harm another or force another player to do anything.

sonicheroes95 takes the morning star and attacks the beast. Nothing happens.

The undead pheasant screeches, as if choosing its next victim.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I grab the morning star, and brain the pheasant.

To the beast I say: 'Wake up, please.'

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... let's see what happens when fire is applied to the beast.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Mav attacks the pheasant with the morning star. The pheasant is dead, but not before letting out an otherworldly screech that pierces through your bones. The morning star disappears.

SUDDENLY! A great fireball fills Chamber Ten. All within are dead. The flames disappear as they enter Chamber Nine.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*blinks* did you really just kill off everyone for the lulz? ok, let's actually check for traps before we run into the next chamber.

Showing 286-300 of 644