ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79478
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You take a torch and head through the door.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok.... inventory, and where the hell is everyone?

Zyba
Zyba
1,126 posts
Peasant

We got bored of the game, likely.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i ment location. as in what chamber.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i take the llama rope, untie the jade rabbit and take it and the jade horse, then i put the two jade figures on the two levers.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

Inventory:
3 torches
Llama rope
Jade rabbit

aamer13 is in 17A
sonicheroes95 and UDude21 in 18.
Everyone else is in 14, 15, and 16.

xAyjAy, You are unable to put a jade figure onto a lever.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

ok, let's examine the room, and see if some light can find anything new.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

well, then i go through the open door. if i die, i collect any item that can help us all to escape, but only if they dont trigger a trap.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The chamber is lit by eight glowing eggs around the pedestal in the middle of the room. A jade rooster sits on top of the pedestal. There are two holes in each wall. There is a door in the eastern wall.

xAyjAy, Pick a chamber to enter: 17 A, B, or C.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

well, i go in each chamber to collect any item that can help us all to escape, but only if they dont trigger a trap. then i go into chamber 17b.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

lets try putting the eggs in the holes.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

sonicheroes95 puts an egg into each hole. You hear eight squawks.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i examine the chambers 17 a, b and c for anything usefull to get out.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

UDude21 takes the jade rooster. You attempt to break an egg. The egg does not break. You notice that you didn't hear the impact, or any footsteps for that matter.

xAyjAy, There are only torches.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

UDude21 puts an egg into each hole. Nothing happens.

Showing 571-585 of 644