ForumsForum GamesThe Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs: Chamber Eighteen

644 79484
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You wake up and find yourself in pitch blackness. SUDDENLY! Words appear out of nowhere.

Welcome to the Thousand Chambers of the Ganticombs! You have been brought here against your will for the amusement of the Gantic. Each chamber has two doors: one that leads out and one that leads in. Each door has a unique solution. You must find out how to escape or die trying.

Oh, did I mention that you will respawn after death? The Gantic feeds on death, but it brings you back to life because it knows you will die again. So work together to get yourselves out!

Oh, did I also mention that you are not the only one here? The Gantic is not satisfied with just one toy. No. It has as many as it pleases!

How to Play:
Type out commands and the Gantic will respond.

Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is a closed door. There is a table in the middle of the room. A piece of chalk sits in the middle of the room.

Only clear commands will result in actions. The more specific the command, the more specific the action.

Player: I use chalk on the table.
The Gantic: How do you wish to use the chalk on the table?
Player: I use chalk to write on the table.
The Gantic: You write on the table, but you don't know what you wrote.
Player: I use chalk to write the word "Open" on the table.
The Gantic: You write the word "Open" on the table. You hear the sound of stone sliding on stone.
Player: I look around the room.
The Gantic: The room is lit by an invisible light source. It seems as if the light comes from the stone blocks that make up the chamber. On the far wall of the chamber is an open door. There is a table in the middle of the room with the word "Open" written on it.

Now onwards!
You find yourselves in Chamber One.
  • 644 Replies
aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i revive and open all three doors then use my torch to set them on fire.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The doors are already open.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i set the goats on fire with a torch.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

You examine a spike. It is sharp and pointy. You would probably die if you fell onto it.

PROBABLY states the fact that it is possible to survive to fall onto it!!
Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

The goats headbutt you into the sea of spikes. You are dead.

PROBABLY states the fact that it is possible to survive to fall onto it!!

Yeah, and it's also possible to win the lottery.
Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I try to take a torch and throw it at a goat. If that fails, I make a bow from fresh bones and connective tissue. I then shoot bolts of bone at the goats.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You find yourself in Chamber Seventeen B!

The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south faces of the pedestal. Sitting on the pedestal is a jade monkey. There is an door in the eastern wall.

Poizaz00 throws a torch at a goat. The goat headbutts you into the spikes. You are dead.
You cannot make a bow from bones and connective tissue.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i go to the chamber 17 A

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You find yourself in Chamber Seventeen A!

The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south walls. There is a door in the eastern wall.

The door is open.
UDude21 takes the jade monkey and walks through the door.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i'm going to 17C and gonna examine everything... ignoring copies of the exact same item and just noting how many their is.

aamer13
aamer13
2,568 posts
Nomad

i look around Chamber 17 A

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

You find yourself in Chamber Eighteen!
The chamber is lit by eight glowing eggs around the pedestal in the middle of the room. A jade rooster sits on top of the pedestal. There is a door in the eastern wall.

sonicheroes13, The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south walls. There is a door in the eastern wall.
It's a torch.
The door is open.
There appears to be a glyph for 'mouth' above the doorway.

aamer13, The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south walls. There is a door in the eastern wall.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

... oh the joys of armorgames's forums... feel free to delete this post.

Gantic
Gantic
11,891 posts
King

It glitched onto the previous page. lol?

You find yourself in Chamber Eighteen!
The chamber is lit by eight glowing eggs around the pedestal in the middle of the room. A jade rooster sits on top of the pedestal. There is a door in the eastern wall.

sonicheroes13, The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south walls. There is a door in the eastern wall.
It's a torch.
The door is open.
There appears to be a glyph for 'mouth' above the doorway.

aamer13, The subchamber is lit by two torches on the north and south walls. There is a door in the eastern wall.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmm? if i don't already have a torch, i'll take the torch. next, i head through the open door.

Showing 556-570 of 644