ForumsWEPRYour thoughts on end of world 2012?

214 51220
CommanderBrenden
CommanderBrenden
709 posts
Nomad

Me. I think its fake. The mayans could have been killed off by their enemy or something. And some random guy comes up to and starts spreadint the "End of the world" Making millions of ppl freak out.

We will only know when the time comes. Until then enjoy your life.
  • 214 Replies
NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

No one knows when the world will end. Only God. So I think this 2012 stuff is just hype and yeah.. >.>

McSwagga
McSwagga
52 posts
Nomad

first of all its been 5 months and 3 days in the year and no "oh no! a giant ball of gravel is gonna crush us!" thing. its F-A-K-E and if its real at least its not 2012!

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

That TeslGuy guy is right. I SAY THAT WORLD ENDING ON 2012: IMPOSSIBLE!

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

I SAY THAT WORLD ENDING ON 2012: IMPOSSIBLE!

it's not impossible but there is no sign of it going to happen anyway. so the probability is very low.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Sorry, just wanted to say that like you I don't think that the world will end this year.

Baerholdt
Baerholdt
24 posts
Nomad

Its not the end of the world...

Its the beginning of a new age. The illuminati will be ushering it in in the 2012 Olympic games. Atheism dies soon after that...

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,470 posts
Farmer

Its the beginning of a new age. The illuminati will be ushering it in in the 2012 Olympic games. Atheism dies soon after that...

What The giant flying spaghetti monster is going to show his noodly goodness shortly after the 2012 Olympics?
What are you basing these claims off of?
Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

you know the movie "2012"? we can show it to people that were born after 2012 and tell them "i survived that"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

What The giant flying spaghetti monster is going to show his noodly goodness shortly after the 2012 Olympics?
What are you basing these claims off of?

you know the movie "2012"? we can show it to people that were born after 2012 and tell them "i survived that"

rofl

back to the topic:

i heard they found another mayan calendar. the world will not end 2012.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Zzz. Soooo sick of this Mayan calendar stuff.

Don't even get me started on that movie...just done. The only more scientifically inaccurate movie I've ever seen was Core. >.< that movie was painful to watch.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

It's been known for a long time that there are many more cycle layers of their calendar that go way past 2012. That dosen't have any bering on their belief that at the end of the 13th bak'tun cycle from their creation date, a new age of the world under a new god will begin or something.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

i suggest to read my posts on page 8 and 9 of this topic. =)
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

a new age of the world under a new god will begin or something.

not even that. the head of the small group of still existing mayas said himself that at the end of this cycle nothing will happen except for a big party. much like we celebrate new year but then for a full week.

i hope my source is known by now?
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

oops wrong quote in the 1st post. (sorry for the triple)
it should be this quote:

tric
tric
28 posts
Shepherd

I definitely do not believe it. First, it is now belived by many archeologists that when you reach the end of the calendar, you're simply supposed to read it again from the beginning. Also, the myan 365-day calendar had no leap years. there have been several hundred leap years since then. If the world was going to end in 2012, it would have happened by now due to the difference the missing leap days make.

Showing 181-195 of 214