ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39586
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Aleister Pike
EXP: [10/100]
Inventory: Compass

You head forward, placing one foot in front of the other. You look down, and before you step again, you fall onto your back in shock. Your head is throbbing from the pain that you caused yourself on your back. You get up, and look down at about a mile of mountain. You almost walked straight off of a cliff. [+20 EXP from experiencing and surviving near death] At least the valley looks beautiful from up here, right?

What is your next action?
Inventory: Pickaxe

using your pickaxe, you climb a mountain of ice. You make extra sure that you dig your pickaxe deep into the ice before climbing further up. You get to the top of the mountain, feeling a little weakened, but your spirit is still head strong. The cabin looks closer now, and you can see some minor details around the cabin. You see the door is open, and a couple of scattered items around it. Its too far to see too clearly though. The clouds have faded away partially, allowing some heat to get to you, making you feel just a tad warmer. There is no wind at all.

What will you do next?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Name: Sean O'Brian
EXP:[25/100]

+25 EXP from climbing ice with no mistakes

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

EXP: [10/100]

Ooh, nice. I look around the precipice and see if I can find an easy way into the valley.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

EXP: [40/100]

You look around, but find nothing but trees and a cliff leading to certain death. You still hear the rushing water of the natural spring behind you. Your mind begins to clear again, allowing the spring water to enter your mind, giving you inner peace. You close your eyes. Your instincts tell you to follow the stream and you will possibly find something rewarding. It is getting quite cloudy...

What will you do next?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

You know, I'll just turn around and follow the stream.

PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

Name: Perry

I enjoy your RPG's

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)

i go over to the automaton.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Your back hurts pretty bad. Hopefully the pain will subside soon. You turn around, and head toward the sound of rushing water, passing your marker. Once again, you swat the spiders, beetles, and other annoying pests that attempt to catch a ride on your shoulder. You come back out into the open air and the natural spring becomes visible. You look left, seeing the wall of rock. Forward, you see nothing but trees. You look right, and you see the spring leading downward, then to the right, behind some trees. Your back is sore, but it isn't affecting you much at all.

What will you do next?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I'll ignore my back for now, and follow the river downstream.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

I enjoy your RPG's

Thank you! The only reason I make these is for people to enjoy and have fun in the experience. If you have any suggestions to make the games better, or the character sheet, then you can PM me about it. Have fun!

Name: Perry
Inventory: pocket knife

You wake up, and hear leaves rustling around you. You slowly open your eyes, as tremendous shadows pass from above. You see trees surrounding you, and it is very cloudy. You stand up, feeling lightheaded at first. You look around, trying to figure out what is going on. You feel something in your pocket... you reach in, and take out a clean, sharp pocket knife. Good, now maybe I can get food easily. You look back up. Straight ahead is nothing but trees, but they are spread apart by about 6 feet. You look to your right, and you see the same thing. You look left, and see trees again, but you see some signs of life also. You see squirrels playing and running up trees, jumping from branch to branch. You turn around, and look behind you, seeing a hatchet, stuck in a tree trunk only a few feet away. I must be in a tropical rain forest.

What will you do next?

You head forward, passing cacti as you see the crashed automobile through the heat waves that play with your eyes, making the vehicle look like its dancing. There is absolutely no wind, and your neck is drenched in sweat. This isn't good... I will get dehydrated fast if the sun keeps up. Why isn't there any freaking wind? You finally come up to the crashed vehicle. [/i]Thank god, it wasn't a mirage. You see scattered items all over. It is just a regular jeep, with the front smashed in and the wheels completely flat. You see what might be a bag of items on the other side of the jeep. You also see a red and white checkered headband lying on the ground, beside a walking stick. Scorpions are chasing each other around beside the headband, stopping on top of it from time to time. I think I saw these before... they have red fur on their legs... maybe they are poisonous.[i]

What will you do?

You following the water, hearing the sand crackle under your feet. The noise is quite soothing added with the sound of the water flow.
You pass the corner of trees to your right, and look beyond it. The stream does leads to lake. The lake looks nothing like the crystal clear water that is flowing down, though. The lake is a nasty, murky green color. You see some moss floating along the top. Straight ahead, you see a sand bar, then trees beyond it. To your left, you see nothing but orange sand. This looks like it may have once been a river.

What will you do next?
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I suppose I'll see if I can gather large branches from the trees in preparation for a shelter. At least a temporary one.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Sorry if you wait for a long time... I am waiting for everyone who is playing to make a post so I can get everyone at once or at least 3 people.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

*Added time so you have a better understanding of when to do your actions and when you should rest and what not.

Hunger: Fed
Thirst: Hydrated
Sleep: Rested
Time: [1:00 am]

You go around, snapping twigs and branches off of the trees in your area. You find some large branches that have fallen off and died. It took you 2 hours to do so, and you are a little tired from working.
The sun is still high in the sky, you have plenty of time to perform other tasks.

What will you do?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Time: [1:00 am]

(Shouldn't the time read 1:00 PM?)

I start to arrange the stick in the ground by where the river joins into the lake, to create a basic lean-to. I then gather any moss, light leafy branches, and the like to insulate it.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: [1:43 PM]

(Yep. Brain fartzez)

You create the foundation for the small shelter, arranging the sticks. You use some branches to drag moss out of the murky water, and collect branches with low weight to sustain the shelters stability. You spend 43 minutes creating your lean-to, and it looks almost like an expert had made it for you. The effort causes you to sweat a little, but cold spring water can change that. The wind picks up a little. You look back at your shelter, and it teeters a bit.

What will you do now?

Showing 16-30 of 140