ForumsForum GamesWilderness Survival RPG

140 39584
Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Thank you for taking the time to read the game desc.
If you like being outdoors, in the wilderness, and know a few wilderness survival techniques, then this game will be very fun. If you know how to survive very well, and know exactly what to do in your situations, then the game will be even more interesting.

Beware:You may be attacked by wild animals in this game so try your best to avoid killing or being killed. You will also need to eat, drink, and sleep to survive. I WOULD add skill points, like agility and stuff like that, but it ends up being to much to take care of in the end, so that will not be included in this game.

The three main factors: is the hunger, thirst, and sleep.
Depending on the amount of:
Hunger Thirst Sleep
------------- ------------- ------------
Well fed Very hydrated Well rested
Fed Hydrated Rested
Okay Okay Okay
Hungry Dehydrated Tired
Starving Very dehydrated Exhausted

On to the Character Sheet
--------------------------------
Name: (Your name here)
HP: [20/20]
Hunger: Well fed
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

Each time you rank up, you gain 5 max HP. When you perform an action and increase your hunger level, or craft a shelter for yourself, then you will gain EXP, then rank up, thus earning more HP! Yay!

• 140 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Aleister Pike
Hunger: Fed
Thirst: Hydrated
Sleep: Rested
EXP: [40/100]
Inventory: Compass
Time: [1:43 PM]

No problem. I look for any stones to reinforce it. If not, I reinforce it with sticks stuck in the ground. When I finish, I search in a small area of the woods for food sources.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: [1:43 PM]

You find a few stones in the area and fortify the lean-to. The wind is blowing harder now, testing your shelters might. You look back at the shelter, and it teeters, but only a few centimeters side to side. You then decide to reinforce it with sticks, sticking them in the ground. The wind is still blowing pretty hard, but your shelter doesn't move at all. You hear the leaves on the trees around you rustling strongly, and your hair is flapping wildly. You look back again, making sure the shelter is still there, and sure enough, thanks to your fortification, it is still not moving. You then head forward, into the woods. You see squirrels and birds playing in the trees. You see a couple of foxes from time to time, running about. There are a couple of ant hills, and you see a few fat beetles around climbing trees. Mosquitoes are attacking your face and body, desperate for food for themselves.

What will you do now?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: [2:25 PM]

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I go look into the pond and check for fish. Maybe I could make a spear.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

You think about creating a spear, but you don't have the materials to craft one. You slowly step into the murky water, until your knees are underwater. You check for fish, and you find a few normal sized fish. You don't know what species, though. You stick your hand in and grab hold of one, but it slips out of your hands and swims for the depths.([b]An important trick in this game is that you can craft whatever you want, but you need the correct resources. You can tell me what you what your character is doing to create that item;Example: I take some leaves, and add them to a stick, creating a fan. This fan will cool you off as you travel and you can add anything together. Anything. So use your imagination and create something and I'll tell you what it can be used for, unless you already have an idea for what you'll use it for.)

What will you do next?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

@UDude21

Can you tell me if the game was missing something that you like or if there were any problems? I appreciate feedback and I will try to improve my games.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Hm, but can't I take a big, thin stick and sharpen the end with a rock to create a spear?

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

EXP: [70/100]
Inventory: Compass/Sharpened Spear
Time: [2:49 PM]

Yeah, that will work.

You rumage around in the woods, and find a large, yet thin stick. You find a stone laying around, capable of sharpening wood to a deadly point. You sharpen the tip of the stick, creating a spear.
+30 EXP

Would you like to fish now?

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

EXP: [70/100]
Time: [2:49 PM]

Yes. I will fish for a while, then stack my catch in front of my shelter. I then gather some wood and dry twigs.

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Name: des Stroud ( brother of Les stroud)
Thirst: Very Hydrated
Sleep: Well rested
EXP: [0/100]

I walk over to the the walking stick and take it. i use the walking stick and take the bandana.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

EXP: [95/100]
Time: [5:56 PM]
Wind: The Occasional Breeze (Wind proves to be a big factor in the game whenever your character gets sweaty or tired.)

You catch two catfish within 3 hours. You guess the weight of the first, which you believe is about 3kg, and you guess that the other one is at least 5kg. The sun is setting, and mosquitoes are becoming more populous. After you marvel at the fish you just caught, you set the fish down by your shelter in satisfaction of some good catches. You search around for some dry twigs and branches to start the fire, and leaves to fuel the fire. Now, to actually start the fire.

How will you start the fire?
EXP: [15/100]
Time: [4:32 PM]
Wind: Speedy and Cooling (Wind proves to be a big factor in the game whenever your character gets sweaty or tired.)

You walk over, and equip the walking stick in your right hand. You pick up the dirty bandanna, wipe it off, and put it in your pocket. Now, all you see in every direction is miles of land a few cacti along the way. Wind finally started to pick up a fast pace, cooling you off.

What will you do now?

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Time: [4:32 PM]
Wind: Speedy and Cooling (Wind proves to be a big factor in the game whenever your character gets sweaty or tired.)

i take out the banadana and tie it to my walking stick. i then hold my stick in the air and walk towards the wind.

<<<<Wind<<<<<
>>>>me>>>>>>>

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Time: [5:56 PM]
Wind: The Occasional Breeze (Wind proves to be a big factor in the game whenever your character gets sweaty or tired.)

I take two sticks, and try to rub them together for friction.

Veksing
Veksing
1,676 posts
Peasant

Time: [9:12 PM]
Wind: None

You put the stick high into the air, looking like a king... drenched in sweat. You walk against the wind, getting a full blast of wind directly in your face, and body. The breeze feels really good, and your not suffering from sweat anymore. Now you don't have to worry about getting dehydrated fast from sweating. You travel for 4 hours, and finally, you spot something in the distance. The wind has stopped by now, but its getting awfully cold. The object you saw is now really difficult to see, because the sun is setting. Its pretty dark now.

Will you walk toward the mysterious object?
Time: [6:26 PM]
Wind: The Occasional Breeze

You try time and time again, but trying the original and basic idea to create a fire is harder than you thought. You spend at least 30 minutes trying this.

Will you keep trying, or try to figure something else out?

aamer13
aamer13
2,569 posts
Nomad

Time: [9:12 PM]
Wind: None

i run towards to the mysterious object, with the stick in front of me like a lance.

Showing 31-45 of 140