ForumsThe TavernKid or Adult?

43 7576
Superior101
Superior101
74 posts
Peasant

Would you rather be a kid/teen, not having any worries about a job, with barely any responsibilities, not a very fun and interesting life? Or an adult, who has lots of responsibilities, who leads a fun and interesting life, a great job, kids, an amazing spouse, and has a 'good life'? I think I would choose to be a n adult, have a wife, three kids, make lots of money and consider life: "Good". XD!!!

• 43 Replies
JohnGarell
JohnGarell
1,747 posts
Peasant

cannot legally have sex

Is that a bad thing?

I mean seriously, having so many responsibilities sucks. taxes, kids, job etc.

But you don't need to have kids.

--

For me is adult without children = freedom.
gamer1111111
gamer1111111
204 posts
Farmer

I agree.

nimbdaclez
nimbdaclez
1 posts
Nomad

I would choose to be a Adult, rather than a kid.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I would be a kid thats the age between 8-11 because those were the best years of years. Even though u may have to do chores ur young u can still live life

Wagneros
Wagneros
6 posts
Nomad

Adult -- WAY more fun. Being a kid would suck after being an adult.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I would pick adult because at that time in your life you are alowed to do practicly anything and when you are a kid you still don't have dependence.

jenifer123
jenifer123
3 posts
Nomad

Children have lots of fun, no worries, no responsibility but they have no job, no money and they canât do anything that they want to do. Whereas adults can do anything that they want to, they have lots of responsibilities, they have no time for family.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would rather be a kid/teen you don't have to have as much responsibibities than an adult.

VinceNeille
VinceNeille
139 posts
Shepherd

I'd rather want to be a kid simply because of the stress that is in included within being an adult.

LegoMyLego27
LegoMyLego27
100 posts
Shepherd

I would be an, Why? I COULD WHATEVER I WANT!

CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

I would prefer being an adult around age 30, good to have a lover and kids to make it a special memory for me, when i get old. I am a family type of person.

evilsmilyface
evilsmilyface
101 posts
Peasant

Being that I am about to turn 18, turn into an adult, I look back and wish that I could have been a kid longer.

Ya know that saying "ignorance is bliss"? I completely agree.
The world asks us, and sometimes makes us, grow up too fast. Childhood was supposed to be where you learned over time what being a good person was and how to function in life once you were older. But now the 'once you were older' part seems to be happening at much too young an age.

If I could stay a kid, but live by the "ignorance is bliss" standard I would have no problem with that.

When I wasn't busy worrying about anything other than 'kid' things was the best time. and this might seem really silly to you, but being a kid is when you are allowed the chance to break the rules, and I wish I could have done that more. If you think about it, once you get older you can't really do that anymore. Not without major trouble for things you can break, because there are less rules.

Take sneaking out for instance, there is a thrill, almost a high you could say, that you get as you hang with you friends wondering if you'll get caught. (assuming that you aren't doing anything that is actually bad, no drugs or illegal things, 'cause that's bad and you shouldn't do it) Once you get older though you don't really have to sneak out if you want to see your friend in the middle of the night. You simply walk to your car and drive over, and that takes the thrill out of it.

So maybe I am looking way too far into this, but it seems that remaining a kid, while living the ideal kid life is the way I would go. Though I will somewhat limit this, because there is no way in heck that I will ever go through middle school again, it was pure hell.

budokai1694
budokai1694
255 posts
Peasant

im currently 18.. it sucks i cant do anything. cant wait to get to college next year and actually have a real job after that

Showing 31-43 of 43