ForumsThe Taverndo you have a pet?

102 14874
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok if you have a pet reply here and say what it is and what you like about it.

• 102 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I have two birds a Cockatiel and a Sun Conure. I like parrots, they each have there own personalities. My cockatiel is a coward and has literally been scared of his own shadow. The conure can be a little trouble maker but loves to cuddle. If I lay down he will cuddle up in my arms like a little stuffed animal.

I also have a cat that was passed down to me by my mom and some fish. Not really a cat person and I like to create a little ecosystem with the fish tank.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

we have a cat that came into our backyard and wont leave if we keep it we are going to name it Zhu zhu. its really friendly.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

Do pillow pets count?

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Nooooo!
Oh...
Do stuffed pets count? I have lots of those.
Dogs.
Bears.
An Elephant.
Rabbits.

RainbowGoGangster3
RainbowGoGangster3
529 posts
Nomad

i had a Beta Fish (Chinese Fighting Fish) but i killed it cause I got bored of it and it was 4 years old ( btw i killed it by not feeding it)

I had a duck named Ferdinand but my cat killed it.

I had a Guinea Pig names Piggles she died of fatness

I had a lot of rabbits some got killed by hawks and others we gave away

I have 2 cats Milo he is mine and he is a Mane Coon hes soo calm and i love it!
and Elouise my sisters cat and she is grey and white shes really fat and loud shes funny

and my Dog, Tess she is half Border Collie and Half Australian Shepord.. I love playing soccer with her

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I had a few goldfish when I was younger, but that probably doesn't count...

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I had a dog, cat and rabbit when i was younger.
Then i got a dog in my teens, but it needed the countryside so we gave it to a farm or something.
I had two hamsters and two mice when i lived in America, but my ex won them in a custody battle :P and then they died when winter hit.
My Dad just got two dogs which i consider mine, so i guess that's all i'm left with.

greentrev106
greentrev106
179 posts
Shepherd

I used to have a hamster, but she died

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i have an epileptic cat with a name that i can not spell in english but his name has something to do with his "hobby" to tumble sometimes on the ground. i enjoy everitime i smooch with him ( i mean not kissing), stroking and caressing him. sometimes he jumps on my bed, search a place where he touches me even if there is my blanket and sleeps.

MagicTree
MagicTree
749 posts
Nomad

I used to have a goldfish (so did the rest of my family, but my goldfish killed them all ), 2 terrapins, and a dog.

Right now, I only have a different dog. ( A german Sheperd)

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

I've got a cat, two dogs and a rabbit. I used to have 2 cats, 2 rabbits and 2 guinea pigs more haha:P Ow yea i also have fish

I like my cat the most because i really am a catperson. This because cats are always cute and cuddly and they play with you, i love it =)

Peter20
Peter20
543 posts
Peasant

cat and dog: puff and sadie

awesomenessperson7
awesomenessperson7
149 posts
Nomad

I have a beagle named Cosmo.

LatestDisaster_
LatestDisaster_
46 posts
Nomad

I have a dog. I like him because he doesn't like to do anything... he just sits and chills.

Also a cat. meh.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I had triops, (weird fish) for two days. First day they hatched and I accedently put too much food in the water. Second day, there were two triops left and they breathed their last breath. They were supposed to be quite big (size of a quarter when they are gworn up) but biggest they got with me was the size of a mosquito larva.

Showing 16-30 of 102