ForumsThe Taverndo you have a pet?

102 14877
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok if you have a pet reply here and say what it is and what you like about it.

• 102 Replies
LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

I have three cats: Chloe, Fritz and Katie. Chloe is black, Fritz is black and white and Katie is a brown tabby.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I used to have two cats; one I had for about eight years, she past away last summer, then another cat after that for a few months, but we had to give her up because one of my siblings was allergic to cat dander or something.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sorry, I pressed the submit button on accident, the above post can be deleted, I'll just copy/paste that and continue:

I used to have two cats; one I had for about eight years, she past away last summer, then another cat after that for a few months, but we had to give her up because one of my siblings was allergic to cat dander or something. I've also had several lizards, when I was around 10 till 14, they didn't live very long. And when I was a child we used to have a few dogs, but once they got too big my mother gave them away. Only kind I remember was a Great Dane.

Hylst
Hylst
10 posts
Nomad

I have two cats, a gold-ish cat named Psycho and a midnight black cat named Ping II.

partydevil
partydevil
5,129 posts
Jester

i got a cat thats almost deaf and blind in 1 eye. she is doing her old days whit us on the couch. it's a strong cat however. we wonder that she is still doing so well whit the 2 disabilities and the age.

devsaupa
devsaupa
1,810 posts
Nomad

My grandma has a spoiled and hyperactive mini poodle, and I also have a labrador.

calebsi
calebsi
202 posts
Farmer

I have a rabbit. It has razor sharp claws and scratches me a lot.

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I think this thread has kind of died but I'll post anyway. I have 4 dogs, a cat, and a hedgehog. I would love even more, I love animals

LatinxAssassin
LatinxAssassin
614 posts
Nomad

I used to have a fish, but if I had one, it would be a dog...

Oradriel
Oradriel
6 posts
Nomad

Emerald Boa, Kenyan Sand Boa (Named Arakis, lol, think sand worm of a snake.)

Epolonte
Epolonte
15 posts
Treasurer

I have a cat her name is Isis and she likes hunting birds in the balcony.

11pikachu11
11pikachu11
167 posts
Nomad

a cat and a hamster my hamster ate my brothers hamsters

evman1234
evman1234
31 posts
Nomad

A dog named Zoro because he pees in a "Z" shape XD

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

A coue years ago I got a dog named joey (i named him that because I was really into original yugio lol) and he is a boxer/pit mix.

NOFMAF
NOFMAF
60 posts
Treasurer

http://www.youtube.com/user/BURAguarddogs

My dog is the one on the right

Showing 61-75 of 102