ForumsThe Taverndo you have a pet?

102 14876
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok if you have a pet reply here and say what it is and what you like about it.

• 102 Replies
Castyy
Castyy
26 posts
Peasant

i have a dog, she has 12 years old and her name is Daisy.

KrissKhan
KrissKhan
271 posts
Farmer

I have three cats (13,10 and 7 years old) and one geko

bobber24LIO
bobber24LIO
81 posts
Nomad

i have 3 dogs and they are pugs

Dragongunner
Dragongunner
55 posts
Blacksmith

I have a mini rabbit named Cory, he is cool! I don't have anything left to say than: He is cool!

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I have a welsh corgy(if thats how you spell it) at my Nana's house and a Boston Terrier at my Dad's. I like 'em both, dont know why?

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

i had a goldfish but it died like they always do
I had a goldfish as well, but it died when I forgot where I put it. And then I found it by the window, where there was too much sun
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,231 posts
Jester

does my sister count?
if no, then no pets. i'm allergic to most furry things
which is why i want a snake, or a lizard, or even a small bird, or something like that. but no, my parents hate those.
no pets.

FloydTC
FloydTC
2,906 posts
Nomad

I had a cat but it died. no one told me I was supposed to feed it

JC18
JC18
15 posts
Nomad

I have adog named Lou. She once chased two deer, one five yards away, and the other one hundred yards away. She went for the 100 yard deer.

Xzaithyr
Xzaithyr
138 posts
Bard

I have a Cat named Coco. She's a sort Peachy-Orange Tabby Cat with a white chest and white boots. She's the coolest cat, and probably the coolest pet I've ever had. She's very talkative and loves to be cuddled. I named here Coco cause, when I found here she smelled like Coconut, and I didn't want to name her that (even though it became a nickname of hers cause she's such a ditzy little cat) so I shortened it to Coco instead. She sleeps in my bed like a person, under the covers, head on the pillow and everything, it's hilarious. She come's like a dog when you call her name, but usually only for me. All in all I love my cat, she's the coolest pet ever imo.

AgathaB
AgathaB
154 posts
Nomad

I have two mice. A silver-gray one called Pinky and a smaller black one called Brain. I just bought a new cage for them today and they seem to be very happy with the swinging set that came with it.

They're quite the escape artists, silly boys. And they love sleeping in the food bowl, despite having a wooden house and several TP rolls.

Also, the feeling of a mouse running over your hand is quite possibly the best thing in the world. I think it's 'cause their fur is so soft.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I had three goldfish for 7 years. Two of them died within the last six months, and only one is left. My sister has a hamster.

ultimatesanta
ultimatesanta
91 posts
Shepherd

i have a dog and he sadly has cancer in his leg

Faunbard
Faunbard
650 posts
Nomad

I have an awesome dog named Chili, and hes a mix between a golden retriever and standard poodle.

_ErazerHead_
_ErazerHead_
14 posts
Nomad

As I said, I've got an awesome cat nammed Edouard.

Showing 46-60 of 102