ForumsThe Taverndo you have a pet?

102 14878
lumpiaman510
lumpiaman510
375 posts
Nomad

ok if you have a pet reply here and say what it is and what you like about it.

• 102 Replies
BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I have a dog. She's soo cute. I'm not exaggerating or anything. I'm gonna post a photo later.

TheDracomancer
TheDracomancer
56 posts
Farmer

I've a dog named lucky, two cats named kitty and brownie (not for desert) and some guppies with unknown names

miss_fizzed
miss_fizzed
12 posts
Scribe

I have a dog called Levi, who's just the biggest sook ever and gets very jealous of me giving attention to any other dogs. lol
I also have a rabbit called Buttons, nickname Asbo (anti social bunny order). He's doesn't like attention.
And I have a chinchilla called Pop. He's an adorable little monster, he eats everything he can get his teeth on. But he's my little baby.

bdogg214ever
bdogg214ever
44 posts
Nomad

I have multiple pets including five dogs (grady, max, jossie, darbi, and rusty), two beta fish(nagasaki and hiroshima), multiple outdoor cats(don't have names), and two horses(strike and molly).

ItalianSuperBoy
ItalianSuperBoy
295 posts
Peasant

One dog named Ariel (Lhasa Apso). Used to have a cat named Treelo, but he died, and my sister had goldfish, but one disappeared and the other two died.
I have an empty tank, so I want to get a frog or something.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

I said I would post a image of my dog somewhere.

[img]http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/MartiansAreBored/get-attachment.jpg[/url]

Aww. I have no idea why she thinks it is comfortable on the steps.

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb383/MartiansAreBored/get-attachment.jpg

Sorry, I failed on that one. If you are wondering, my dog is not a link.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

@BoredMartian
My dog lays on the steps of stairs too which is odd since he is a bit bigger then them.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

@MachineofLight and @BoredMartian
Wow. My dog likes to lay on steps too. What are the odds?

BoredMartian
BoredMartian
676 posts
Nomad

There must be something about steps that dogs like.

Spetsnaz2077
Spetsnaz2077
4 posts
Nomad

I have an English chocolate lab. He's 1 year old, is the size of a full grown dog but still has as much energy as a puppy, which is a very bad combination at times.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I had goldfish (died), angelfish( died from overeating), hamsters (Cancer), and crayfish (Died when I accidentally spun its jar).

I'm not very successful with pets now, am I?

GlimmeringStars
GlimmeringStars
95 posts
Nomad

I've currently just got a dog.
It's a mini yorkshire terrier, it's going to be two years old in January.

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

I have two turtles and a dog. The turtles are a little bit of work to maintain the clear water, but its not that bad. The dog is hardly any work at all, she is the cutest (only word to describe her) thing! =D

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

4 cats. For me, it's so much easier than dogs. All you have to do is give them food and pet them.

Showing 76-90 of 102