ForumsPopular MediaWhat's better Rock music or Pop music? YOU DECIDE!

159 40516
44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I love music and listen to many different types of generes. I was wondering with all this pop music we hear know what is better music rock or pop.

Leave your interesting and creative responsis below!

• 159 Replies
idigit
idigit
255 posts
Nomad

I love classic 80's rock. i also hate modern pop.

Van Halen and Led Zepplin are AMAZING.

Eruption somehow got beat out by Stairway to Heaven for #1 guitar solo of all time. Eruption got 2, Stairway got #1.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS!!!! I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THIS. ERUPTION IS F****** AMAZING!!!!!

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I like Linkoln Park and swithcfooot and the best pop artist i like was Justine Timerlake and Daft Punk

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

If i have to choose, I'm gonna have to pick rock, but there is a third example for music. BATTLE MUSIC! Battle music has a fast rythim giving me a great feel of action. That type of music is able to bring lots of different feelings like: sadness, happiness, anger and stuff like that. So rock is better then pop, but battle music is better then rock. And if you don't believe me, go to my profile to see some great examples.

Titan106
Titan106
24 posts
Peasant

I prefer rock because the artists don't normally use sound effects and I personally don't think sound effects should be included in music

Rock and metal are my two favorite genres.

Showing 151-154 of 159