ForumsThe TavernIf you were a Ghost...

42 6210
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

...Who would you haunt? Why? How would you haunt them?

I'd probably haunt my college, because it is one of the few populated places where I feel like I belong. I'd probably do typical ghost stuff, like insert spooky little phrases into people's term papers, write stuff on the blackboards, etc. Nothing too malevolent; I don't want to hurt anyone.

• 42 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would haunt boxes. What could be more terrifying than a box ghost?

johnmerz
johnmerz
536 posts
Shepherd

I would haunt my worst enemy (I didn't choose who is my worst enemy yet...), enough that they would do something that would cause their own death.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

i would learn and excercise to use my ghost powers like a pro, then i would haunt people.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would wear a hat. Pretty creepy huh. People would walk over street and they would see a flying hat. And if they would try to grab it, they would hear an insult.

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would be haunting girls locker rooms. Do I really need to say why?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

I would haunt my ex. Need I say more except that I make a cliched, vengeful, spiteful, malicious, nether world creature?

Alright joking. I would utilise my ghost powers to be a vigilante. And fight crime. Just because I can.

TheGodZlo
TheGodZlo
106 posts
Shepherd

Very interesting idea.. it would be fun! I would have haunted my town and especially some houses where i can make ladies freak out!!! Buahahahhaha! xP

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I would tell people there is an afterlife

OoberxAllen
OoberxAllen
147 posts
Nomad

I would hone my powers to the point I could take on a physical form and talk.

I would then find ghost huunters and sit and talk to them all nonchalant like nothing was going on

MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

I would tell people there is an afterlife

I wonder if I would be eligible for James Randi's million as a ghost.
LucasDaLegend
LucasDaLegend
1,066 posts
Nomad

I would haunt this *****y drama queen which goes to my school. I would drive her so crazy, she puts a knife to her throat. This is because i simply hate her. Has she done anything wrong? In my eyes, yes. >

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

I would hone my powers to the point I could take on a physical form and talk.

I would then find ghost huunters and sit and talk to them all nonchalant like nothing was going on

Okay, that is pretty awesome. If there are other ghosts, you could start some sort of "Punked" show for ghost television.
Evilfishy111
Evilfishy111
1,386 posts
Shepherd

hmmmmm...if I were a ghost...I'd cause riots everywhere and cause trouble!

dair5
dair5
3,371 posts
Shepherd

I would posses the president and run the country. After I get bored of that I would haunt murderers by pretending to be their victims. And if I could, I would set things on fire. Anything. Shoes, chalk, homework packets, and water. Especially water.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

I would go to a ghost town. Where else would you be able to find other ghosts?

Showing 1-15 of 42