ForumsThe TavernIf you were a Ghost...

42 6209
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

...Who would you haunt? Why? How would you haunt them?

I'd probably haunt my college, because it is one of the few populated places where I feel like I belong. I'd probably do typical ghost stuff, like insert spooky little phrases into people's term papers, write stuff on the blackboards, etc. Nothing too malevolent; I don't want to hurt anyone.

• 42 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I would be haunting girls locker rooms. Do I really need to say why?

I'd do that too, but I didn't want to be the first to say it.

Besides, haunting boxes is a priority.
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

if you where a ghost...
well i already am a ghost, so i will continue to live out my life on AG. i died 2 years ago :P the undead laptop are much better than the mortal ones, because these have a battery that never dies.

wipe42
wipe42
819 posts
Nomad

I would haunt my schools theater. I would do this because I think it would be an awesome idea. Then I would go around and search for some quiet places on earth that are extremely beautiful and just sit for awhile and think. If I could leave earth then I would go and explore the universe.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I wouldn't want to haunt anywhere. I would like to explore from place to place. Of course, I'll enter a few homes now and then to haunt them for a while before leaving.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

I would utilise my ghost powers to be a vigilante. And fight crime.

i forgot his name but i have seen a super hero ghost in batman: the bold and the brave.

would you make it like danny phantom?

I would hone my powers to the point I could take on a physical form and talk.

I would then find ghost huunters and sit and talk to them all nonchalant like nothing was going on

and creep the sh*t out of them because they can see through you. would be funny to see them fail at catching you...

NarutoAwesomeness28
NarutoAwesomeness28
187 posts
Nomad

I would haunt bad people who deserve it >

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

If I were a ghost, I'd find my childhood crush
and see how he's doing.

xNightwish
xNightwish
1,608 posts
Nomad

I would do ghost stuff you know.
Just chilling in the air, floating. Playing cards with my fellow ghosts.
Haunt people on the sims.
The usual.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I would be that creepy ghost that always invades people's privacy and makes them feel uncomfortable about themselves... that's right, put the brownie down... I know what you do with it o_O

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I would haunt my boss just to see him freaking out. He deserves it because he isn't very nice with his workers. Revenge is sweet
Then I would travel around the world and search for some beautiful places, sit there and relax.

hitcher017
hitcher017
62 posts
Nomad

I would haunt my bro, cus he's annoying.

ponyo97
ponyo97
41 posts
Nomad

I would actually use my powers for good and if I want to I guess scare a few people

jets99
jets99
599 posts
Nomad

And if I could, I would set things on fire. Anything. Shoes, chalk, homework packets, and water. Especially water.

r u a pyro by chance? jk

i would probably haunt prople that were mean to me... heh heh heh... oh sorry what were we talkin bout? jk
AlderonArmor
AlderonArmor
210 posts
Blacksmith

I'd be a total pervert ghost and spend a lot of time 'haunting' girl's bedrooms.

Cause' I mean, you're dead, right? Might as well make the most of it.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Well, I would haunt the Al-Qaeda and force them to not kill themselves and the people. Other than that, I'll just see the world change. Pretty boring, eh..?

Showing 16-30 of 42