ForumsThe TavernIf you were a Ghost...

42 6208
aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

...Who would you haunt? Why? How would you haunt them?

I'd probably haunt my college, because it is one of the few populated places where I feel like I belong. I'd probably do typical ghost stuff, like insert spooky little phrases into people's term papers, write stuff on the blackboards, etc. Nothing too malevolent; I don't want to hurt anyone.

• 42 Replies
dank40
dank40
109 posts
Nomad

I would be naked and wear a condom. LOL

avenger671
avenger671
63 posts
Nomad

I would haunt people in jail and make them go insane.

abilitycraze
abilitycraze
15 posts
Nomad

i would haunt chickens so i can scare the eggs out of them then boil the eggs and eat them.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

my worst enemy, how:

1.nightmares
2.voices
3."near" death accidents
4.creaking
5.a creepy stalker to intimidate
6.hallications
7.send muggers

Tobisper
Tobisper
407 posts
Nomad

I'd haunt my teacher Mrs. Palmer
>

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

If I was a ghost, someone would never sleep again or rest with a clear conscience.

iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

I'd probably start by playing some silly pranks on people, I wouldn't want to scare them to much, just make them go "WTF?!" and question their sanity.

Though, I'm guessing that, in the long run, this would lose its charm. I think what would be more interesting in the long run would be to start following someone but, instead of haunting them, be like a guardian angel or something to them. Maybe someone who was nice to you when you lived, or your child or other relative, or just follow some random people until you find someone who deserves it.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Though, I'm guessing that, in the long run, this would lose its charm. I think what would be more interesting in the long run would be to start following someone but, instead of haunting them, be like a guardian angel or something to them. Maybe someone who was nice to you when you lived, or your child or other relative, or just follow some random people until you find someone who deserves it.

I like that. I'd like to do that.

I'd probably start by playing some silly pranks on people, I wouldn't want to scare them to much, just make them go "WTF?!" and question their sanity.

Btw, check out the 'cool usernames thread' I played a silly prank on you. Hahahahahahahahhahahahhaha.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Btw, check out the 'cool usernames thread' I played a silly prank on you.

Yeah, but that was the kind of prank that made me question YOUR sanity. :P
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

[quote] Btw, check out the 'cool usernames thread' I played a silly prank on you.

Yeah, but that was the kind of prank that made me question YOUR sanity. :P[/quote]
Now that's just not nice. I'm a puck. I like pulling pranks. Forgive me. I'll go away quietly.
iMogwai
iMogwai
2,027 posts
Peasant

Relax, I was just joking. Of course you don't have to be insane to like my username, it just helps.

murasaki9
murasaki9
1,388 posts
Blacksmith

Relax, I was just joking. Of course you don't have to be insane to like my username, it just helps.

Oh, I am as relaxed as a cucumber. Did you know I like cucumbers?

And, I've seen ghosts before.
Showing 31-42 of 42