ForumsThe Tavernwho doesn't tv and why?wait who doesnt!!??!!

46 7315
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

everyone SHOULD LOVE tv and no one shouldn't 1.LOVEIT2.DREAMIT 3. BELIEVE IT!!!

• 46 Replies
Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Why should i love tv? I just watch it to entertain myself when i have nothing to do.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

I don't like TV. I'm not into watching shows or anything.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

[quote]Confusing title is confusing
RIGHT?! I only looked here to see what it was about. Wish he/she would've actually told us what it was about before I clicked it.

Anywhoo, I'm not that big of a fan of TV. I hate the commercials so I usually just watch Netflix with a big bowl of popcorn.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

Oops! Fail. I need to practice this stuff. . . Dx

~And sorry for the double post!

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

At first i just clicked to see what its about but now that I'm here.....

All I do with a tv is play console games and watch sports.

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

The TV is literally a waste of time. Why would you possibly want to put your face in front of a colored box all day when you can be doing something productive: like raking the lawn, or playing a game with your family. Even being a forum troll is better than sitting in front of a TV for your whole life.

FYI: I don't have a TV.

Likuris
Likuris
65 posts
Nomad

TV is a zombie-box, that doesn't show you truth.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

The TV is literally a waste of time. Why would you possibly want to put your face in front of a colored box all day when you can be doing something productive: like raking the lawn, or playing a game with your family. Even being a forum troll is better than sitting in front of a TV for your whole life.

the screen of a computer is a colored box too.

TV is a zombie-box, that doesn't show you truth.

not everything in the internet is true. by the way, iiinteeerneeet...

All I do with a tv is play console games

me too, but i watch sometimes some shows like "how i met your mother" or "malcom".

I hate the commercials

me too. if they would make them funny like in "the funniest commercials of the world"

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

me too. if they would make them funny like in "the funniest commercials of the world" i would watch them.

sorry for the double post, i hit the submit button accidentally.

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

I don't watch television often because there are some shows too generic and recycled. I would watch only the shows that are really worthy to my optical vision. And spending too many hours of pointless advertisements is to much pain in the butt.

RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

The problem is there are shows that are so alike that it loses its magic so to speak. Like how many CSI's does ther have to be, and I'm not just talking about CSI but all of the crime investigation shows.

And then there are stupid shows like Jersey Shore.......

glaceonex23
glaceonex23
424 posts
Nomad

The problem is there are shows that are so alike that it loses its magic so to speak. Like how many CSI's does ther have to be, and I'm not just talking about CSI but all of the crime investigation shows.

And don't forget American Idol. It's been 11 seasons and same old concept.
RagingFury
RagingFury
34 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah I forget.......how could I?
My mom still watches and I'm like Noise Reduction Headphones!
Because its safe to say that they can't sing.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

i like tv but i dont watch it. because there is nothing interesting on tv right now.

phycticpotato
phycticpotato
132 posts
Nomad

the screen of a computer is a colored box too.

But you are doing somthing on a computer (unless you are watching TV on your computer). TV is simply sitting in front of a box and watching thing that will not help you in life. (Maybe some TV shows can help you, but you don't watch any "good" TV shows XD)
Showing 1-15 of 46