ForumsThe Tavernwho doesn't tv and why?wait who doesnt!!??!!

46 7313
derp3101
derp3101
171 posts
Peasant

everyone SHOULD LOVE tv and no one shouldn't 1.LOVEIT2.DREAMIT 3. BELIEVE IT!!!

• 46 Replies
getanewhouse
getanewhouse
44 posts
Nomad

It's the commercials that are detrimental to you. There is some decent programming.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,370 posts
Nomad

I watch it when I have nothing to do which is fairly often

stephenking
stephenking
2,413 posts
Nomad

There is some decent programming.
I said that there are some good shows, and those are the ones I record and watch. Most shows I hate, though. I could do much more with a computer.
Shibadragon
Shibadragon
12 posts
Nomad

Confusing title is confusing....

Department of Redundancy Department. That's all I have to say about that.

[quote]I watch it when I have nothing to do which is fairly often

Pretty much what I do.
Shibadragon
Shibadragon
12 posts
Nomad

Oops, fail! I'm a noob. Sorry for the double post!

TazManiac7
TazManiac7
25 posts
Bard

I hate TV.. I just cannot stand it.. You know why? because:

1- It is so full of commercials especially in north america it is just insane

2- It gives you the illusion of freedom of choice by supplying you with all these channels when you infact are being fed what ever someone wants you to be fed!!

My love is always the internet!! You can watch any TV show you want, anytime you want, however many times you want, and with no commercials or interruptions.. Now that is freedom!

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MegaIPOD
MegaIPOD
421 posts
Shepherd

I used to watch the TV ALOT back when their were classics on Cartoon Network, those were the times. Scooby Doo, Samurai Jack, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Wacky Races, Dic(k) Dastardly and Mutley, Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry, the grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, you name it. Now it's just b.b.s, Amazing world of gumball and The Regular Show, The adventures of Jake & Finn is good though, i don't watch it much.

They started Boomerang a couple of years ago where they showed the classics too, but now it's all gone

Jefferysinspiration
Jefferysinspiration
3,139 posts
Farmer

I don't love TV shows.
Occasionally i do, i'll watch it rarely.
Maybe i'd like it better if i had more time for it.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

I really like tv, but i dont use it too often. COMPUTERS FTW!!!

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

TV is okay.I only watch it when there's nothing else to do..i mean there isn't really good shows on.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

I play classical guitar when the commercials come on, much to amusement of my dog.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

Can't say I really love tv... but I can't deny that I like to watch my shows every now and then, which is pretty often come to think... *cough* ...ahem... (o.O)

Well, let's just say I really like tv! That's better... =)

I like to watch comedy series like Big Bang Theory, I liked the Band of Brothers and The Pacific series, ahm... movies always atract my attention... and I occassionally watch the news and some documentaries... I watch cartoons a lot, so...

...ah heck! I LOVE tv! There... said it, noted and filed! Ha! =)

Graham
Graham
8,051 posts
Nomad

A couple months ago we switched to Netflix only because cable was jacking up price.

I doesn't cable tv.

Joe96
Joe96
2,226 posts
Peasant

I like TV, but I'm not obsessed with it. There's a lot of garbage that just has no point (Ex. Jersey Shore) although I watch my fair share of "mushy mush" as well (Ex. Family Guy).

Showing 31-45 of 46