ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25229
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

I think my first friend on AG was snowguy13. He's a great guy, but he hasn't been active for over a month.

Santi_
Santi_
1,900 posts
Nomad

My first friend was blk2860
We met on the forum games when I was still a noob. Which means about a month and a half ago.

NMeade
NMeade
49 posts
Nomad

I have not been on Armor Games very long and I am not interested in using this site as a private/social networking site. I guess I could say that Cenere was my first friend.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

This question is frum me
Who would win in a fight, The Marvel Characters or The DC characters?

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

Dont know either people

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Oh you should have made it Marvel vs DC vs Capcom that would've been a better fight but I say Marvel they just make their characters unstoppable.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

Marvel does seem to have moe powerful character and I just like marvel now so yeah my vote goes to marvel.

RyanNC
RyanNC
53 posts
Shepherd

Marvel

Maultex
Maultex
62 posts
Nomad

Marvel by far. DC's only threat is superman, he is kinda over powered in the end. But Hawkeye could easily stick him with a kryptonite arrow. In the knee.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

make a new question

wakyswag
wakyswag
181 posts
Nomad

Read.The.Stickies.First. really? we already got a question of the week thread, i dont see why this one is needed as
1. Mods have made this VERY VERY CLEAR as to not having a thread like this again, so i would just like to say,
Read.The.Stickies.First
some people

WaKySwAg

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Read.The.Stickies.First. really? we already got a question of the week thread, i dont see why this one is needed as
1. Mods have made this VERY VERY CLEAR as to not having a thread like this again, so i would just like to say,
Read.The.Stickies.First
some people

Dude, this was made before that sticky thread was made. The mods have not locked it and therefore they are fine with it.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

they would have locked it if it was bad

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I'd say DC just cuz they have Batman and he's amazing.

Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Shut up. New question. (Simple, eh?)
Marvel FTW in my opinion

Showing 166-180 of 185