ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25234
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Telekinesis would be awesome. I'd form a ball of water or juice in the air in front of me and drink it like an astronaut. Hmmm... I wonder if I would be able to make myself fly, since that would technically break Newton's first law of motion.

Schmiddy1234
Schmiddy1234
1,075 posts
Nomad

how about teleporatation?

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

to control time such as fast forwarding math class, freezing time, or playing video games.
a.k.a. living forever

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

The ability to create and manipulate the four elements. I could use fire to warm me up in winter. It's also quite useful if I ever get in a fight.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Regeneration a la Wolverine. It's passive (don't need to actually control it), it's enormously practical in so many situations, and I don't necessarily draw too much unwanted attention. Perfect for me.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Todays Question:
Which is better Skyrim or MW3?

I think Skyrim is 10000000000000000000000 times better cuz the mw3 campaign sucks

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

Wait what.......
I love MW3 better than Skyrim, i think the campaign is awesome.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I think skyrim is better because it has better plot and isn't just another pasted fps.

kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

i never played skyrim but according to everyone i talked to

TO ADDDICTING

MW3 gets boring after awile
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I have absolutely no idea which is better as I'm not much of a gamer. I've never played Skyrim or MW3.

Zorvex
Zorvex
223 posts
Peasant

MW3 is better because COD rules. And noone I know plays this skyrim thing.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I have both and used to play Skyrim a lot, but after I completed everything that's fun to me with two characters I stopped playing it as often. So I'd say MW3. I can turn it on and play it for easily an hour by myself or more if I'm playing with people I know, but with Skyrim nowadays I turn it on and get bored after twenty minutes of gameplay because I can't find fun stuff to do anymore.

Dracolich
Dracolich
79 posts
Nomad

IMO, Skyrim is better than MW3! I mean MW3 has no free-roam but Skyrim does, summoning Odahvhiing is fun!

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

mw3 by far because thats the only game i played yet

epicness01
epicness01
1,515 posts
Nomad

I would answer, but I have no experience with either one, so I have insufficient data to answer this.

Showing 121-135 of 185