ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25230
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
CalvinChong
CalvinChong
14 posts
Farmer

modern warfare 3 of course.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

Skyrim. I'd rather play a game with an open path and no time restrictions for missions.

JulianEgan
JulianEgan
19 posts
Peasant

Modern Warfare 3 is better!

jayjay9
jayjay9
485 posts
Peasant

Modern Warfare and Skyrim, isn't the same type of game. So it's a hard question. But MW3 is better.
But, Skyrim is a fantastic fantasy game.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I have played both a little bit and I think MW3 is a better game overall.

Also it would be cool if you tallied up all the votes for which and posted the results for these types of questions.

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Mw3 cause it has an awesome multiplayer!

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

I go with skyrim epic campaign and I just love roaming around freely great game.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So guys im outta questions so now you can post a question on my profile and i will use them and say who it was from sooooo start postin.

Todays Question:
What is better McDonalds of A&W?

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

A&W, because it has chicken, rootbeerfloats, and

CHEESE CURDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
nomnomnom

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,438 posts
Jester

A&W is better, but their prices are much higher. They have better side choices and their floats are great.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

I really don't like fast food much, and I am quite concerned about what do they actualy put in that food.

The reason why I am concerned about what they put in the food they are serving you is that I never get stomache aches unless I am really sick and it is probably hurting from constantly throwing up... or I have a stomach ache because I ate fast food. Seriously every time I go to a fast food place I get a stomach ache, it sometimes just hurts or cramps, and other times it feels like it burns a bit. I could go to regular restraunts for a bit more oney, but I never once had that problem from higher end restraunts, just the ones that sell food for $1.

Also you could be thinking that the reason why my stomach was burning is because I ate something spicy and that was my reaction to it, well that would not be true because I have eaten quite hot peppers and never had a stomach ache after it so there is definatly something else in that food that isn't exactly good for you.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I would have to say A$W because they are more authentic, they have root beer floats, and when I eat Mcdonalds' chicken, it gives me cramps.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

*A$W*

oops I meant A&W.

mojo72595
mojo72595
165 posts
Nomad

Both places are terrible. These are two of the fast food restaurants that cause obesity throughout America!

cjhall
cjhall
213 posts
Herald

A&W, although the only time I was there was when I was really young, like seven, so I don't really remember it. I just know that I hate McDonalds, with a passion. It's terrible. Has anyone ever seen the pictures of the stuff they make their chicken mcnuggets out of? Look it up on Google.

I have a stomach ache because I ate fast food. Seriously every time I go to a fast food place I get a stomach ache,

That happens to me, too. I get a terrible sore throat and stomach ache. Mostly at McDonalds and Burger King, but other places, too.
Showing 136-150 of 185