ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25231
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't actually have a favorite holiday but I'm pretty sure birthdays don't count as holidays.

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,340 posts
Farmer

fav holiday is christmas. i just like the feeling that it gives and its nice that so many people can be together in that period. but i dont celibrate it XP

my fav holday that i do celibrate..... it used to be pasover since it has a really long vacation but now... idk. i think its hanuka now because of the food XD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Chinese New Year for me. Three days of festivities, usually the first two, and the fifteenth day. I like it because I get to meet my entire extended family, taste good food, and of course, red packets filled with money.

sugarbean
sugarbean
81 posts
Nomad

Christmas!

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,710 posts
Blacksmith

a holiday is for nearly everyone, a birthday is only for you to celebrate your birth (or 1 year closer to your death^^). i like christmas and easter, mostly because of the free days.

dont forget to add a reason to your answer.

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

my favorite holiday would be my birthday or Christmas. I like my birthday because i get to be a year older and i like Christmas because of the 3 week break

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I guess Christmas. Usually I get to see the rest of my family around that time.

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I love my birthday cause less than a month later its Christmas xD

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

My favourite holiday would be Christmas. I have more free time to spend with my family, sometimes it snows where I live and the food is great

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

I love my birthday cause less than a month later its Christmas xD

Your birthday isn't a holiday...
---
And Christhanksgivoween (Mix between Chirstmas, Thanksgiving and Halloween) is my favorite holiday. With Christhanksgivoween it's just party from October 31st to December 25th...
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Who needs a reason/holiday/Saint's Feast Day to party when you can do it whenever you feel like?

farrowking37
farrowking37
610 posts
Nomad

My favorite holiday is probably Easter. So many Cadbury eggs to eat. So little time.

derek13756
derek13756
168 posts
Nomad

mine is probably christmas like spending time with families.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Who needs a reason/holiday/Saint's Feast Day to party when you can do it whenever you feel like?

That's an interesting point. I wonder why everyone usually only parties and gets together with family on holidays when they can do it any other day...
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Todays Question:
What is your favourite sport?

Showing 46-60 of 185