ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25239
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

I love the rain but hate the snow.Even though i live in Colorado and it snows a lot and i hate it.But i love the rain for some reason.

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

is killersup allowed to pick nether ???if he had to absolutely pick he would pick rain.can't bike in snow he tryed

psychoraven
psychoraven
311 posts
Peasant

Snow cause you can make snowforts and have snowball fights and make snow angels an dumb a bucket of col cold snow on your evil brother . . . .

killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

or killersup could do that to evil sister

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Rain since the only place you'll ever find snow is in a section of a mountain range. Also, I don't like it when it's really cold.

invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

**********SSSSSSSNOOOOOOOOWWWWW***********

Snow is just amazing like that. And plus, our school is wimpy, so they close school even when there's a snow threat.

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

It doesn't usually snow where I live, maybe it does once every two years or so. That's the reason why I prefer snow to rain . It's beautiful to watch the snowflakes fall when you're at home beside the fireplace.

Osumnis
Osumnis
1,147 posts
Shepherd

Rain. It's not cold, and it does not need to be shoveled. Over here there is barely any snow compared to what we usually have (especially in February, the snowiest month for us). So maybe I would like just one snow day. preferably next Friday. Off topic, I wrote this all with one hand, and it was my non-dominant hand.

nuke25
nuke25
1 posts
Nomad

definitaly snow cause you can pelt your evil sister with snowballs

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Never experienced snow for a long time; but from what I've seen and from what I've gleaned over the news, I'll go with rain. It rains like nobody's business here, torrents and torrents of rain anytime of year, which cools the hot tropical island climate down.

undeniable_fox
undeniable_fox
17 posts
Blacksmith

I like the snow better.
We never get any where I live, and there's too much earth around for rain not to flood or make everything extremely muddy.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Todays Question:
What do you do in your free time?

Darktroop07
Darktroop07
3,592 posts
Shepherd

Usually finish up all my writing assignments that I was too lazy to write and post some... odd comments here on the forums and play some games on here like always.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,990 posts
Grand Duke

Spend my time on AG, and end up with no life.

AfterBurner0
AfterBurner0
896 posts
Nomad

Spend my time on AG, and end up with no life.

Nice.
---
My free time is spent doing school, playing minecraft and reading and writing on my Kindle.
Showing 76-90 of 185