ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25227
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
happybirthdayaphant1
happybirthdayaphant1
53 posts
Nomad

Mine would have to be soccer, since I'm pretty decent in it.Plus in my opinion, its the best sport to watch. I love it when the announcers are like "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!"

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

My favorite sport is SOCCER! It's the best to play and one of the best to watch.

I love it when the announcers are like "GOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAL!"

Especially in a different language
invalid777
invalid777
2,074 posts
Nomad

Like everyone else: SSSSOOOOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEERRRRRRRR

I hardly play that sport actually. In fact, as long as you can run and kick le ball you can be a good player. That's what I did.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

I'm going to be the oddball, and BASKETBALL!!! I love basketball, and i am pretty good at it too. Yesterday i hit a corner three swish while falling on my ..... you know...

awesomeplayer312
awesomeplayer312
187 posts
Nomad

Mine would be SOCCER or VOLLEYBALL

recneps1337
recneps1337
453 posts
Nomad

sports does arguaing count cause it does get your blood rushing yelling is commen and someone almost always loses

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

What is your favourite sport?

Dodgeball. You throw the ball at people instead of to them. Seriously, what the hell is so satisfying about throwing a ball to another player?
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

killersup gets to unleash all unholyness when he playes dodgeball.definetly dodgeball

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I don't actually like sports as I'm usually hopeless at them. However, the only sport I play which I'm good at would be Table Tennis.

Ghost2486
Ghost2486
29 posts
Nomad

Mine would be soccer and or bowling..... (sry for just jumping in out of nowhere but i have been watching you guys for quite some time now.....)

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

srry guys havent been postin ?'s as early as i normally do...

Todyas Question:
What do you like better Snow or Rain?

Sengokura
Sengokura
497 posts
Herald

I like snow better cause where i live there is rain like every day. I would like a change in the weather but sadly i cant change the weather.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

Rain, the snow would just get in my way and ruin my awesome zig-teks and I would be cold. >.>

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

I think I would go with rain. You don't have to shovel rain.

Xavierthe9
Xavierthe9
155 posts
Farmer

My best is spanish.
:P

Showing 61-75 of 185