ForumsThe TavernQuestion of the Day

185 25238
chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

So how this is gonna work is i will post a question everyday and you can post your answers to the question.
If you have any questions on this go to my profile and ask them.
the first question:
What is/was your best subject in school?

• 185 Replies
PerryKid
PerryKid
1,269 posts
Nomad

sleep on a comfortable bed without a blanket.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

What I usualy do is just do a sandwich of blankets with me in the middle so I won't get my hard wood floor, if there is only just one blanket avalible then it depends on the floor if it's rock of wood or carpeted, then it also depends on the temperature of the house, if its hot then bed, if it's cold then floor with a sandwich of blankets, but if it's one blanket then on the bed cause heat rises.

DevilishConcoction
DevilishConcoction
486 posts
Nomad

Bed without blanket anyday. It's what I do usually.

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Depends on the temperature outside. If it is warm then I would take the bed. If it was cold I would take the blanket.

StrategicCaptain
StrategicCaptain
393 posts
Nomad

On the floor with a blanket, I don't really care about my back, i care about warmth!

iTrojans
iTrojans
296 posts
Nomad

I have carpet so I guess "On the floor with a blanket". Since the carpet doesn't hurt my back.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I can sleep on a bed without a blanket any day of the week. If it gets to cold, I can just put on a jacket.

So.... that one.

44Flames
44Flames
585 posts
Nomad

I would rather sleep on the comfortable bed.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I would rather sleep on the floor with a blanket. I do have a wooden floor but I don't care as long as I'm warm.

mattduggan13
mattduggan13
1,795 posts
Nomad

I can't sleep without a sheet and a comforter, even in the summer. Blankets are a necessity in my life.

skittlezareAWESOME
skittlezareAWESOME
54 posts
Nomad

On the floor. My bed is old and uncomfortable anyway.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

Todays Question:
If you could have any superpower(s) what would they be?

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

hmmm how about metamorphosis? I can change into any living organism at will and/or change my features.

Somewhat49
Somewhat49
1,606 posts
Nomad

The superpowers I would have would be the ability to make anything last forever (including humans and keeping them alive, so not just the body, so pretty much just make anything immortal) and I would also want the ability to move through time and dimensions, be able to think of any possibility, be able to regain body parts (if i lose them) and be able to create any object without having to use already exsisting matter.

_DC_
_DC_
17 posts
Nomad

Hmmmm... Mind control would have to be it. Taking control of an army General and taking over the world would not be as hard then. Not to mention the ability to force a government to give everything to you and create a mindless army that are under mind control.

Showing 106-120 of 185